Should I cut off Kohl's paper tag off this Vera Wang towel?

https://i2.paste.pics/f9ef54653507d16c19ed486d7a2e41d3.png

Geez Luise, you got bigger issues than me.

If you want to, I guess. Only Kohl’s themselves can’t remove the tag, but once you’ve purchased the product (which I assume you did), you’re free to remove it.

It will not disrupt the function of the towel, but be aware that it will greatly reduce the towel’s value in the resale market. Most grading services won’t even slab a tagless towel.

I’m not sure you are going to get the level of advice required for a question of this momentous import.

Is your concern as to resale value or usage or safety? Depending on your answer there may be someone here who can point you in the direction of the appropriate towel professional.

I would. I wouldn’t want anyone to know I paid that much for a towel.

May have gotten more interesting responses with “Should I Cut The Tag Off This Wang?”

Since poster is asking for advice, let’s re-home this topic.

For resale value, I’d recommend leaving the Kohl’s tag and cutting off the Vera Wang tag. Then you could claim it’s a Boll & Branch or some other upper brand :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’d bet you money it just rips out without damaging the towel.

I was thinking “Should I cut the kohl’s tag of this wang-towl?”

What guy doesn’t have his own virile wang towel?

(Oh, you said Vera… nm)

well here are my OCD concerns:

1. how laundry will effect the paper label
  2. how uncomfortable it will be when using it on body (the paper label)

balanced vs

1. returnability to kohl’s with that thing cut off

How long after owning a towel might you intend to return the thing?

I don’t know. I don’t take showers as often as I should but before Kohl’s 30-day return policy. of course, only if I find the towel sub-par.

I haven’t read all the details of Kohl’s return policy, but will they even let you return a towel after it’s been used? I mean, I really doubt they could resell it at that point.

That said, I did once successfully return a pair of pants to Kohl’s without the tag, since I still had the receipt. The customer service person was able to print out a new tag and affix it to the pants. But if you’re worried, I’d say cut the tag off, but save it until the return period is over.

I’d wait out the 30d return period, try to only dry yourself with the non-tag side in the meantime, and then – if you’re going to keep the towel – tear off the tag with reckless abandon.

But that’s me.

imagine going thru life like this. is this OCD? please Internet forum psychiatrist diagnose me.

If I bought a towel I wasn’t satisfied with, I’d use it for drying the dogs or washing my car.

i’ve never seen “the dogs” used in such a manner.