Should I get into World of Warcraft?

What’s his/her name?

You used to be able to die and rez on the other side of the portal. I have screenshots, but there really isn’t anything there yet. The area looks a little Hinterlands-ish and there is an enormous canyon and of course, the World Tree - you can see the demon trapped in it. There were no buildings or anything else the last time I saw it.

Yeah, still no buildings. (I was there just the other night.) The lake that the tree is growing from is deep. I think that if I hadn’t used my Druid’s Aquatic Form I would have drown before I got to the bottom. Not that there’s anything interesting at the bottom, but I like to explore. The best part is the “Blizzard Construction Co.” signs though. :smiley:

I also got to that area behind Stonetalon Peak. You can see it on one of the flightpaths. There’s a very unfinished-looking area of flat brownness, plus an area with a little hut.

Next I’m going to attempt to sneak into the Caverns of Time, which is apparantly possible.

I’m not sure so don’t quote me on this, but I think it was possible to get into the taverns by dying next to the door, ghosting through and ressing on the other side. I also think that’s been fixed.

However, if you can’t get through, look me up. My roommates got in once and I’ve still got the screenies :smiley: Looks rather like Memoria from FFIX.

I think the water must be new then. When I was there, it was just an enormous hole in the ground. If you don’t mind telling me, how did you get back in? I haven’t tried again since I heard they added some big rock that blocks the entrance.

Actually, you can have up to ten characters on each server, and up to 50 characters across all realms.

I’ve hit that 50 ceiling a few times…

Why, yes, I DO have alt-itis…how did you know?