[QUOTE=CBEscapee]
Since when are we Central Americans? Oh, I forgot. Americans generally score very low on world geography. Never mind.
[/QUOTE]
Apparently the UN scores very low also UN Geoscheme
[QUOTE=CBEscapee]
Since when are we Central Americans? Oh, I forgot. Americans generally score very low on world geography. Never mind.
[/QUOTE]
Apparently the UN scores very low also UN Geoscheme
[QUOTE=According to Pliny]
Background: When I was younger I traveled a lot, and had heard of famous Americans who had moved to each of the countries.
<snip>
But when I mentioned I might move to Europe, my neighbors were stunned. Didn’t I know about quotas and waiting lists and flat out restrictions?
.
[/QUOTE]
Famous Americans, bolding mine. Famous people are generally rich as well, and that being the case, can pretty much settle down anywhere as long as they’re well behaved. The main obstacle for the non-famous would-be immigrant is obtaining the necessary papers to be allowed to earn a living.