Siblings In Your Family

My parents tried that too, at 40 years old with four daughters they gave it one more go for a son. They got twin girls. Heh.

Two boys and one girl; I’m in the middle with my brother being 2 years older and my sister 5 years younger.

I’m number 5 of 6!

Only child here. And since my mother and father stayed married to each other until his death at 82, no step-siblings. No children of my own either, although my husband insists I have step-children and step-grandchildren.

older sister, older brother, me, younger brother, younger sister

I’m (male) the oldest, followed by a sister, then two brothers. All born between 1959 and '65, so our collective memories pretty much all feature us as “the four kids”.

I’m the oldest of three boys. Since my parents divorced I have collected three step-brothers, a step-sister, three ex-step-brothers, and two ex-step-sisters.

Same here. Did yours alternate, too?

I’m the Cindy!

I was an only child till I was 18.

Was the middle sister jealous of the oldest sister? :smiley:

Yes! And the oldest sister’s name is M _ _ _ _ A, too, just not quite the same name.

EERIE. :smiley:

It was all about,“Martha, Martha, Martha!”

I’m the youngest of six – boy, girl, boy, girl, girl, girl. The span between my oldest brother and me was 20 years, which often gave me pause to think that, when you throw three miscarriages in there, Mom spent a pretty good chunk of that 20 years being pregnant. :eek:

Myself and my one brother.

One brother, 20 months older than myself. I understand my mother had a miscarriage some time later, but I stayed the baby.

Four boys and a girl. Two older brothers, me in the middle, and a younger brother and sister who are twins. Or should I say were twims since my younger brother has been dead ten years.

Anywho, I’m the middle, left handed and gay. There’s gotta be a joke in there somewhere. :smiley:

My family tree is more of a bush, my parents were both married before. From my mom’s first marriage, I have a half-sister. She has a half-sister from HER dad’s second marriage. From my dad’s first marriage, I have another half-sister and a half-brother. They have a half-sister from their mom’s second marriage. Then I have a full brother and sister. I’ve always considered my half-siblings to be full though. Oh, and then there were two cousins who lived with us off and on for a while there, I believe, or maybe with my grandmother. I’m the baby of all of this mess. That’s four girls and two boys, not counting the cousins or the half-sisters on the other side.

Living - 4 girls , 1 boy, plus a second set of twin girls who died shortly after birth.

StG

Only :frowning:

Girl (me) then a boy six years younger.