Silver lining wins by acclamation! (So who is the SECOND most stupid Doper?)

I’m bumping this thread to ask the Board’s right-wingers a question. I wasn’t sure where to post, but I assume right-wingers check this thread worrying (or hoping?) they are nominated for 2nd stupidest Doper.

The question is:
As right-winger, are you delighted to see allegations that the Clintons are murderers?
Assuming the answer is Yes, my follow-up question is:
Why?
Is it because
(a) You know it’s a lie, but are happy for any disinformation that spreads anti-liberal hatred. Putin’s helping the GOP lie in 2016 is one of the best things that ever happened for America.
(b) You think it’s true. They killed Vince Foster, Joshua Whitewater, and probably Mother Teresa. You’re not sure why Hillary wanted to kill the Ambassador in Benghazi but you’re pretty sure she did. It isn’t hard to misspell Hilary’s name and get to 6-6-6.
(c) Just asking questions. You’re not sure the Clintons are murderers, but it’s important to keep that possibility in mind.

Maybe I’m wrong. Right-wingers like to pretend that they’re moral people and that they call out bad behavior regardless of politics.
If so, Prove It! Click on the link to Silver lining’s despicable lie and tell him he’s wrong.

I’m not holding my breath.