Sinead O'Connor Wants to Crush Your Children's Heads!!

Well, after what she did to the Pope’s head, I can’t say as I’m surprised.

Dublin, Ireland (Reuters) – In support of her humanitarian campaign to improve the health of the world’s children by eliminating the scourge of head lice, popular musician, Sinead O’Connor, met with a mixed audience of public school officials, parents and children at St. Nits School for Girls in Dublin yesterday.

Displaying her usual energetic public speaking style, a close shorn Ms. O’Connor enthralled her audience for upwards of 45 minutes as she illuminated such topics as the life cycle of the common head louse, health threats it presents to children and various methods, fact and fallacy, for eliminating “this Papist scourge” from the scalps of children.

The mood of the gathering changed abruptly, however, as the combat boot-clad entertainer produced an 8 x 10 color glossy photograph of Pediculus Humanus Capitis and chanted, “Stop whimperin’, ye darty little bahsahrt!” while ripping the photo to pieces and then stomping the litter into oblivion. Ms. O’Connor is said to have left the tomb-silent hall after a vague remark about stamping out head lice in children.

I had no idea that Ireland’s children suffered so from head lice. Has Bono been informed of this?

According to news reports, Sonny is still dead. :wink:

:smiley: