Site not pulling up on Firefox on my PC

The site is periodically not pulling up at all on Firefox on my PC, but I have no problem accessing it on Chrome on my Droid.

I have Firefox 84.0.1 (which I believe is the latest version, I just updated) and I have Windows 10 which I keep up-to-date. I have no problems. Are you fully updated?

Also, see if you can temporarily disable add-ons, then try the site again. If it’s fine, enable them again one at a time and test the site after each one, and see if enabling one causes it to fail.

Good advice from @Atamasama – here’s how to trigger Safe Mode in Firefox

How to start Firefox in Safe Mode

Click the menu button , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled…. Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog.

You can also start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the shift key while launching Firefox.

Thanks for the tips. I eventually got sick of Firefox and I’m now using Microsoft Edge. Much less resource-intensive, as you said.

I’m in charge of uploading the church service from a thumb drive to the church’s YouTube channel. Last week, it took me half an hour, where it usually takes two hours on Firefox. Never going back.

I also recently switched. I’ve stayed loyal to Firefox going back to the first release of Mozilla after Netscape died (yeah that’s pretty far back) but the new Edge is so smooth.

Yes, new Edge is basically Chrome, so that makes sense… and I agree!