Skittles flavors

Ok, I don’t know about Skittles, but there are definetily less red Zours proportionately to the others. The orange ones I leave behind (and lately, find myself dissolving into tea just to see them turn into little transparent balls of jelly at the bottom of the cup)…

No way did people prefer the yellow and green Skittles! As for Starburst, everyone I seem to have this conversation with says yellow is their least favorite color. I like strawberry, whether we’re talking Skittles or Starburst. Orange comes second. But there are always so many yellow ones (especially with Starburst!)… always the lemons. What’s with the lemons?!

Purple and orange! Those are the two true Skittle colors.

Anyone like the berry flavored Skittles? Or the mint? I line the mint ones up on my desk and eat them in order of color, lightest to darkest. First I group them in little groups of one of each flavor.

Just open the package and dump the candy in my mouth? Wouldn’t dream of it.

Noooooooo! :eek: :frowning:

The green ones are the best. The other four colors bow before the deliciousness that is the Green Skittle. :smiley:

The mint ones are just as good.

You won’t believe how many people have done this. Lesson plans?

Googleskittles color amount

Ack. You’re going a bit too far in your love for the green skittles there, umop. They’re good for a breathmint and preferable to those dreadful listerine strips but to mention them in the same post as the normal variety is grounds for a psychiatric evaluation.