Slug adds fuel to the Ed Zotti / Cecil debate?

Okay, this weeks turgid episode of The Straight Dope was about parthenogenisis, or the ability to self fertilize, and how it relates to turkeys.

Slugs cartoon shows the Cecil turkey in full dominatrix gear, holding a tube of some kind of sinister cream, and commanding poor Little Ed to “sit little Ed, I’m gunna’ reproduce”

Is this finally proof of the Cecil / Ed Zotti link? After all, the whole point of the article was self fertilization.

Should I just stick to the Sea Monkey questions?

Inky

YES! finaly proof! haha… depending on what your smoking! :slight_smile:

“Boy, wouldja get a load of the cloaca on that one”? -Cecil Adams “october 8 1999”

Where does this belong? MPSIMS or Comments on Cecil’s Columns? Hmm. Maybe Great Debates?
Nah. Cripes. Piss on it.

Me! Me! Send it to me!
Jill

Hmmmmm Jill wants to deal with a question about dominatrix geared turkeys…

< revising opinion about Jill… > :wink:

Jill wants to know more about parthenogenesis, you mean.

Sorry to hear that about
your love-life, Jill.

grin send it somewhere will it will continue for eternity!! haha

But, of course, the turkey’s command can also be interpreted to mean, “Sit easy, Little Ed, I’m gunna reproduce, and your participation is not needed (or, perhaps, wanted)”.
Slug has, I fear, teased us without offering us any satisfaction. (I respectfully decline to take this line of thought any further.)

“Kings die, and leave their crowns to their sons. Shmuel HaKatan took all the treasures in the world, and went away.”