Small gift for beautiful girlfriend: suggestions?

I see how someone could feel this way, but I just love stuffed animals. My SO and I have been together for nearly 3 years, and I still enjoy getting them from him. Of course, now the toys are a little more specific (he knows what colors I like, which animals I like, etc) than when we first got together, but that only makes me like the stuffed animals even more.

by Handy

Nuh-uh.

Give her a photo album with pictures of her in it. Or at least an album with all things her. Poems, songs, her first baby tooth [you need her parents for that]

People - be it man or woman - like to read about themselves.
Or a stuffed animal. No cheap jewelry. You might get it thrown at you. Good luck.

Hate to be a party pooper, but I say blegh on the stuffed animal. They’re just clutter to me.

I’d much more appreciate a small plant or a piece of funky (not necessarily expensive) jewelry. I also love getting candes.

If you’ve been in her home, esp. her bedroom, you know whether she likes stuffed animals or not – if there aren’t any, anywhere, she doesn’t.

I have two in my living room (well, three if beanie babies count), including Soda Doda, a companion for more than 45 years, sitting next to the fireplace, and four others in my bedroom, including the bunny I sleep with and the tiger that was my “transitional object” when I was a wee twickster – totally beat to hell, but holding a place of honor.

(Plus two at work – yikes! I had no idea I was this bad about stuffed animals!)

heh, twickster :slight_smile:

About the stuffed animals: I don’t know her age. If she’s very young she may not like them [or pretend she doesn’t]

Honest; Try giving something that is purely about her.

Tell her that you wanted to give her something very special…something for a beautiful woman. You went to a museum and found the perfect gift…a gift that reflects true beauty. Buy her a really cool wall mirror.

A thong bikini would make me raise an eyebrow.

Scented candles, meh. But a funky old candlestick would be cool, I think…then again, my tastes don’t run toward the usual chintzy-cute girl sort of thing. For me, myself, personally, an odd sort of antique knick-knack is just the thing. Something weird, though, or at least something I’ve never or rarely seen.

I’ve gotten a few presents like that. An ancient Roman hairpin (really quite inexpensive; I saw it at a coin shop). A funky old cameo pin. A pair of dangly locket earrings. A brightly-colored scarf.

My truest desire (at the moment) is a big black brightly-colored
flower/fruit embroidered piano scarf. I could wrap my entire self in it and look GLAMOROUS.

Since it’s a small gift, why not just put a ribbon around your penis?