Small government advocate wants police to harass distraught women

Seriously.

I love how the most vocal proponents of dumbassery are so offended when they get called on it, in a thread purportedly complaining about dumbassery

There’s much to criticize in the bill that’s the subject of the OP. The bill’s text inveighs against Roe v. Wade and argues that the Supreme Court lacked power and jurisdiction to decide it. It seeks to criminalize abortion, and rename it as “prenatal murder” in the criminal code.

All of these actions are either null, or forbidden to a state under federal constitutional law. A thread complaining about these flaws would get no reaction (except agreement) from me.

But instead, there seems to be an effort to focus on the one thing that does not (from my reading of it, anyway) appear to be correct. There’s nothing in the bill that I can tell that addresses any particular heightened vigilance to miscarriages. I may be wrong, and if so, I’d surely fold like a cheap suit upon being directed to the bill’s language that imposes this heightened scrutiny.

But no. Instead, margin, a prominent leader in the Dumbassery Movement, shrieks hysterically at my comments, demanding the right to spout agreement with idiocy unimpeded by facts.