Snow day on my birthday! Woo hoo!

We’re getting that big storm down here in Charlotte and my office is closed today. Now I get to spend the entire 44th with my wife and kids instead of at work. :slight_smile:

Yay for you! Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

My friends and family in SC are posting pictures - it’s almost as much snow as Denver’s gotten in the past 24 hours. Which is a LOT for that area.

Happy Birthday! We got 6-8 inches of snow here in Huntsville, Alabama. Those bastards at my office sent out an email that they were opening today, but I don’t think I’m going in. The roads are all but impassible.

Our beagle took one look at the snowdrift on the back deck and refused to go outside. We had to go out and shovel her a path.

Lucky! My driveway is just now starting to show signs of melting, and my workplace was operating on normal hours! Obviously I didn’t go in today…bye bye vacation day. :frowning:

Happy Birthday, by the way.

Thanks. Today is my oldest boy’s (8 yo) birthday and we both got the day off again!

Happy Birthday to you, but my brother and his wife are sitting at the Charlotte airport hoping they can get a plane out after their last two have been canceled, so they’re probably not as happy with the weather.