Snow Monkeys and Snowball fights

Do snow monkeys have snowball fights? If not could you teach them?

Yes, but being good monkeys, they mix the snow with feces.

Could we also train them to become Snow Monkey butlers?

“Like every human child from Duluth to Murmansk, a young Japanese macaque has learned what to do when snow falls. Here in Joshinetsu Plateau National Park near Nagano, juvenile macaques often make snowballs and carry them around as play objects. While adults don’t make snowballs, they are not above playing with those made by the young, says photographer Mitsuaki Iwago. He also saw two young macaques rolling a snowball together, and another young one standing on top of its creation. But, in answer to a universal question, no one has ever reported seeing a macaque throw a snowball.” – “Animals at Play” by Stuart L. Brown, National Geographic, December 1994

MEBuckner’s sig:
They’ll take my Mark of the Beast when they pry it from my cold, dead hand.

Hey, ME, wouldn’t that be your cold, dead forehead? :wink:

Sua

“He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.” – Revelation 13:16-17

(“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.” – The Merchant of Venice, Act I, Scene iii)