Snowwhite, what the heck? Bad, bad, bad Beck in the forest and, dancing around and singin'(well that's stretching it alittle)

You know how I acquired my dog Bayliss. Basically he just magically appeared on my deck.
Every animal around this joint loves me. (Don’t count the Siamese, I’m not sure they are animals).
I’ve recently attracted a 'possum.
I’ve formally attracted frogs, pigs, bears, squirrels, snakes, guinea hens and regular birds. Let’s not discuss my bird feed bill.

What the heck is going on here?
Tonight I’m outside, and I heard a deer snort at me. Not exactly a rare occurrence.
I sat in a lawn chair for awhile.
That little doe kept sticking her head out of the brush, looking and blowing at me. Which is actually a warning sound that deer make. She did it at least 10 times.

I predict she’ll be on my deck chair in the morning griping because breakfast is late.

Jeez, I wonder if she eats bacon and eggs?

What’s it like living the life of a Disney princess?

You’ve given us too many rhyming words:

Snow White, what the heck?
I’m bad, bad, bad,
Bad, bad Beck.
My dog Bayliss appeared on the deck,
Of bad, bad, bad,
Bad bad Beck.

Deer are as common as dirt around here. It’s common to see a family walking down the middle of the street.

You so funny

@Bibbity_Bobbity_Boo

(I probably spelled that wrong)

I believe this is your entrance cue. No pumpkins yet, but I have a ginormous patty pan squash on the kitchen island I can donate.

~VOW

You and my sister… she has foxes, bunnies, possums, and I can’t recall what other critters come to her door looking for food. Of course, she puts stuff out for all of them all the time.

Some people are just critter folk.

While hiking in Cook’s Forest, I inadvertently ended up walking across a hill with a buck uphill from me and a doe downhill from me. The buck repeatedly snorted, pawed the ground, and shook his head. He seemed pissed off.

I eventually backed down before he charged me.

I’m never seen the movie, but aren’t there a bunch of Dwarves involved???

I like ‘Dopey’ dwarf.
Seems appropos. Somehow

:smirk:

Clarence as Grumpy?

The Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp have already been cast. Anyone who thinks they are ethnic slurs against Thai humans has never been a servant to a Siameezer cat. Cats ain’t people.

So, so true

Just ditch the _ _s.

I’ll get my fairy godmother wand burnished up. You stand by with the squash. I’ll be off scouring the hustings for industrious seamstress mice.