So basically, a 16yo prostitute came knocking on my door.

OK maybe she was 18 but she looked younger.

I just got an unexpected knock at my front door. It’s this girl who looks all of 16. She’s trying to sell me magazine subscriptions. But before she tells me what she’s trying to sell, she keeps saying stuff like “We’re having a contest for the sexiest girl in the world. I think I should win for my sexy awesome elbows” Then she went on some tangent about how she has awesome orgasms.

I promptly told her I wasn’t interested in any magazine subscriptions. She then asked if I’d like to make a “tax deductible” donation.

I told her I got $5 in my pocket to which she says “Oh $5! I’ll give you a hug for that” So I hand her the $5 she then says “For $50 or more I could do a lot more”

“Um, No thanks.”

I felt like giving her the “YOU KNOW HOW FRRICK’N DANGEROUS, WHAT YOU’RE DOING IS?” speach. But I didn’t.

Good lord! Kids these days.

(FTR: I only gave her the $5 because I saw a thing on 20/20 about this. These kids don’t get to eat unless they sell subscriptions.)

So did you score a hug?

There is a halloween joke in here somewhere

I think that’s how alot of those child molester stings start. Or penthouse forums.

So… was she hot?

What?

Immediately reminded me of:

Be Very Very careful

HOME DEPOT SCAM

Date: Fri, 01.25.2008

A “heads up” for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month a friend became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn’t happen to you or your friends. Here’s how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-25 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say “No” and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe’s. You agree and they get in th e back seat.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you,
while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, &24th. Also January 1st, 4th, twice on the10th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

Keep an eye out for those “Girl Scouts” who usually come along in pairs with a whole list where you just check off what you want. “Thin Mints” – I don’t even want to know what that’s supposed to mean.

JA Geek, that was a good one.

Yeah, young girls shouldn’t be encouraged to go door to door offering their cookies to strangers.

Aere you sure she wasn’t just an extroverted idiot kid?

Where precisely is this Home Depot? A turn by turn map would be appreciated. So I can avoid it.

Oh man, there are so many jokes that can go with this one. :smack:

Tripler
“I’m a regular stud, hung like a picture, and this weekend I’m gonna get corrugated!

OP = Fail

Yes. It felt rather creepy tho’.

She was a cute girl.

This was my first impression but when she said she could do “more” for fifty…(But yeah, she’s still an idiot)

I hope I’m being whooshed here.

God I HATE those scenarios.

Back in the day, kids looking for subscriptions were just local kids suckered an unpleasant way to raise/earn money. And at least back then, sometimes the subscriptions were actually a deal or something you might want to get.

Now, if feels more like some cross between a scam run by mobsters and a slavery ring.

I just cringe when I see em working our neighborhood these days. If possible I either hide or leave before they get to my door :frowning:

Kids still do the door-to-door thing? I haven’t seen this since 1997, when 15-year-old Sam Manzie raped and murdered 11-year-old Eddie Werner. Werner was selling candy and wrapping paper and knocked on the very wrong door.

I’m reasonably certain door-to-door sales by kids were banned in New Jersey after that incident, and figured that same action was taken nationwide. I guess not…

From time to time I still get kids looking to sell stuff. Most of the time it is either the kids from down the street whose parents I know or the parents are standing/parked at the end of my driveway. It definitely does not seem to occur at the same level that I recall as a kid though.

It was joke. Akin to, oh, I dunno, eating a brownie? :slight_smile:

This is crazy!

I haven’t seen anything like this is a while, and I am both shocked and appalled.

And Moccioso… too funny!!

Well, I wouldn’t give a ride to someone I don’t know so I’m safe with that. I would totally look at their boobs though.