So factual jr modding is OK now?

Charming as ever Dex. With you as our role-model courtesy, it’s no wonder ATMB is so civilized.

That said, if you’d bothered to actually read the thread in question, I was told that this post

was “junior modding” because the “you’re best of disregarding” stuff and stating the obvious truth that responding to a neverending string of nitpicky lame-ass rhetorical questions will derail the thread is somehow “giving instructions to other posters”. Please. :rolleyes: I can dig up dozens of threads where people were told to beware of other posters pet issues. Newbies being warned about various posters regarding religion or regarding The Amazing Randi, or about bad dreams masquerading as near-death experiences. But apparently this is JUST NOW junior modding, despite years of it being ok.

I’m not complaining about the mod-note: I knew that the snark-level of that post was on the line for GQ (I thought it was on the OK side of the line since I was talking about the posts and not the poster, but hey, fair enough, I guessed which way the wind was blowing that day). But there’s no possible way to squint and make that post into “junior modding” by any definition that’s existed before or since (since you claim that LHoD doing exactly the same thing might garner the same warning was “disconnected from reality”)