So I Guess We Need A MMP

Um…

OK, here’s what happened. Our accountant had a bag of washable, white cloth face masks. He only needed 10 of them for himself, so he brought the rest into the orifice. I’m only guessing, but I think it must have been a 100-mask package. A cow-orker wanted a mask today, but the receptionist had hidden them in a drawer so she had to ask for one.

It seems that Friday (I was telecommuting that day) another cow-orker, whom I’ll call Big O, brought one of these masks he had been using to the receptionist and asked her if she’s washing them. The receptionist told him no, he has to wash them himself. He said, ‘Oh, I’ll just throw them away then.’

On how many levels is this wrong?

• That Big O thought the receptionist would be responsible for washing masks?

• That upon learning he had to wash his own masks, that Big O’s solution was to throw the mask away and get a new washable mask?

Or most of all…

• That Big O thought anyone would want to wear a mask someone else had used, even if it had been washed?

So the masks are secured and you have to ask for them. Big-O has been banned (by the receptionist) from getting a new (cloth) mask.

SMDH