So, it seems like Orly Taitz' 15 mins are up.

Health insurance exec?

At least one of her beaus isn’t happy.

Used Car salesman?

But no one has asked the crucial question: Does she make mounds & mounds of delicious cole slaw?

Telemarketer ?

Wow, looks like the manure has hit the air-conditioning device!

never mind

EWWWWWW!!!

Where’s that mind bleach? There’s a mental picture I didn’t need …

Someone reassure me that letter is a joke.

(Orly Taitz and friends need a corollary to Poe’s Law. It’s impossible to write a letter so nutty it doesn’t look like one of them could have written it.)

Crazy is as crazy does. I now have the horrifying mental image of Oily Taint having sex in a dentist’s chair.

I cannot tell you how happy I am that I had to Google here to know what the hell you guys were talking about. a) It means I’ve completely disconnected from pop-culture, b) I learned what a birther was, and 3) I’m glad her star is falling as a result.

I can only hope she hasn’t done irreparable harm to the profession of dentistry.

Well, I wouldn’t call her “pop culture”, if I had to pigeon-hole their whole lunatic fringe into some category, it’d probably fall under “politics” - “pop culture” is more like Britney Spears, Madonna, and Harry Potter. (I know, I’m old and probably am way out of date as to what “pop culture” is, but you get the point. “Entertainment news” in other words.)

Is it safe-sex?

That tells me the pantheon-of-that-which-I-am-unaware is growing. This makes me happy. Ignorance is bliss. :wink:

The profession should be fine, but if that letter was true then the chairs are a lost cause.

Only if they both wear those mouth dams.

Rubbing her oily, oily taint against her dental-malpractice chair…

Oh crap. I’ve already thrown up once today.

Careful, I hear she’s also a kung-fu master