So, which cartoon characters do you want to boink?

Betty Boop

Those tits…those legs…that ass.

That’s easy. Olive Oyl!

:eek:

:: smack ::

Thanks, I need that. I don’t know what happened there.

OK, seriously (or as serious as animated sex can be), I would like to bang Blondie’s daughter Cookie. Hell, I’ll bang Blondie, too, along with Herb’s wife. Maybe all 3 at the same time.

On film, I’ll take The Little Mermaid, with her sexy red hair. Of course, now that I think about it, I’m not quite sure where I would bang her, since she’s half fish. We’ll just erase the fish part and draw her proper from the waist down, with carpet to match the drapes :slight_smile:

“Under the sea,
She’s under me,
I love her red hair,
But now I need air…”

jesuslynch, I’ve been told I look like Betty Boop with my new haircut, heh.

I’ve always had a big crush on Beavis from Beavis & Butthead. I have no idea why, but I’d want to ‘boink’ him if that were possible.

Pictures people, Pictures!

Am I the only one who went out of my way to link to the killerest babe around?

PICTURES!!!

I don’t know what the Hell your talking about without them.

Nancy’s aunt was Aunt Fritzi, and she is, indeed, boinkable.

The appeal of these Japanese characthers escapes me. The way they all have the same features and those huge eyes just don’t do it for me. They all look like Trixie from Speed Racer or some too cutesy greeting card. Give me a woman…Give me Jessica Rabbit (or maybe Stupefying Jones from Lil’ Abner).

PS to uberDave - did you get the tape? how did you like it?

She-ra, He-man’s beautiful counterpart. Or, even more boinkable is her red-headed friend always dressed in yellow. What a babe! Hubba hubba!

He’s OK, but The Phantom is all muscle!

{hijack}

Hi Plnnr-

Yep. Got the tape. My apologies for the lack of a thank you note. I swear Mom brought me up better than that. The tape was excellent. Brought back many cool memories. Could
swear I can hear thunder in the background. Or is that just Phil. Muchas gracias.

{end hijack)
Now about Aunt Fritzi… she must shop at Victoria’s Secret. Got to love that.

I agree with you on Jessica Rabbit, but Ryoko? Washu (sp?) was much better.

Give me Jasmine from Alladin. A chick with eyes like that is the only thing that can get me to stop staring at her breasteses all day.

Sorry. Here’s one of my little pixie. Since she really started out as a dog, would that make me guilty of beastiality?

Broken Doll - I can see where someone might say that. But you’re too young for me to comment any more. Hell, I’d go to jail.

OK, since you insisted, here is once again my vote for Holli Would.

Okay, here’s some pics of Harley Quinn.

I’m particularly fond of the second one down on the left, the silhouette with the big blue eyes holding the pop-gun.

You kin hold MY pop-gun any time you want, Harl.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=21020

And it must be said…

HellOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nurse!

Well… Thanks. Now I can relate.

Where was I when that little Holly trollup was running around? Damn.

Ike, that picture’s nice. I really didn’t need a schematic of her, but it’s nice.

Washu is admittedly my second choice–but she strikes me as a little more domineering, which is a bit off-putting.

For the benefit of those who have no idea who we’re talking about, here is Ryoko and here’s a group shot showing Washu (the redhead in the lower left).

I’ll second Jasmine, and I can’t believe no one has nominated Betty and Veronica. Some nice three-way action. Mmm-hmm.

Y’know Jessica Rabbit is just too obvious for me.

I’ve been sitting up straight and paying attention whenever Sara Bellum is (partially) on screen. She’s the Mayor’s assistant on the Powerpuff Girls.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/doc/ppg/ms/pgms34-5880_pg034a.html

Okay CNoteChris, you asked for pictures, however, I think most people know who Beavis is. For those who don’t: The Great Cornholio :slight_smile:

Oooh, how could I forgot my other cartoon [comic?] fetish: Tank Girl Yummy…