Songs that always make you wanna mosh

If I knew enough songs by BR, they would be one of the best singalong punk bands as many of their songs have harmony singing in the first place. But I only have 1 album by them and the one time I saw BR I had no albums (I came to see The Promise Ring,) and all their songs sounded the same.

Then again, they do seem to have a lot of songs that have a good part where you can start to really dance, as opposed to NOFX, who not only all sound the same in concert but seem to be ceaselessly fast music offering no respite, and I’m not in good enough shape to mosh for 1 1/2 hours straight.

Plus, the one time I saw NOFX I had 3 freakin albums by them and they only played two songs I knew from them, and they’re not worth $70 in investment to enjoy a concert.

I’m going to Warped next week and Bad Religion will be there. I might see them if they don’t conflict with Co&Ca and Anberlin, and I’m not too tired from being in the Florida sun, but I don’t have high hopes for them. Then again, it might be fun to just listen to.

elbows everyone aside

If you like punk rock, but you call your slam dancing “moshing,” you need to send Anthrax a Father’s Day card for siring your vocabulary. In their honor, an all-Anthrax Top Ten:

1. Metal Thrashing Mad
  2. Fueled
  3. Room for One More
  4. Crush
  5. Antisocial
  6. What Doesn’t Die
  7. Among The Living
  8. Madhouse
  9. Got The Time
  10. Caught In A Mosh (of course)

\m/:mad:\m/

Any song off of AFI’s first couple of albums.

Practically all of the Misfits, Ramones and Black Sabbath.

Anything off of Metallica’s first four albums.

The biggest pit I’ve ever seen was at a Primus concert to the song of Southbound Pachyderm. It was dark and smokey and you couldn’t see the other side of the pit. It was kind of scary going in. I got lost in it and I couldn’t find my friends untill after the show when we met back at the car.

I never heard of BR before the concert, I’d come to see Dropkick (heck, I can’t even remember the two openers as I missed the first one because of the timing from work and the second I spent in line buying beer :stuck_out_tongue: ) but I stayed where I was after Dropkick because I figured what the hey, I was having fun and hyped up already.