Songs that use a Digitech Whammy Pedal

Let me preface this by saying, I am not a musician. The only thing I play is the radio, but I do it very well.

I bought my boyfriend a Digitech Whammy pedal and I would like to make him a CD with songs that use it. I looked up the Whammy on Wikipedia and got a list of artists who commonly use that pedal, but I would like to find songs or guitarists that aren’t so common.

Any suggestions or links would be greatly appreciated. I would say that I’ll attribute this knowledge to the boards, but in reality, I’ll most likely pass myself off as a veritable wealth of musical knowledge. Just sayin’.

On a totally different note…I’ve missed this place. I was always more of a lurker, but without internet even that hasn’t been happening. So, it’s good to be back.

Jack White of the White Stripes used it on “Seven Nation Army” to make his guitar sound like a bass. I’m sure he used it alot on their songs since there’s no bass player in the White Stripes.

Also, a bunch of songs by Rage Against The Machine have Tom Morello abusing the Whammy pedal during the guitar solo --most notably in "Killing In The Name Of"

David Gilmour won a Grammy with one for Best Rock Instrumental Performance for the song “Marooned,” on Pink Floyd’s The Division Bell.

Becoming - Pantera