Songs you probably shouldn't start humming while making love

“Dead Puppies” by Odgen Ensl
“The Homecoming Queen’s Got A Gun” or “I Like 'Em Big And Stupid” by Julie Brown
“The Masochism Tango” “I Hold Your Hand In Mine” or almost anything else by Tom Lehrer
“One More Minute” by Weird Al

In fact, staying away from anything played on Dr. Demento would probably be wise.

Song for the Dumped

Give me my money back
Give me my money back
You bitch!

Carmina Burana by Carl Orff
Toccata and Fugue in D minor

Any requiem…

Ravel’s Bolero was rendered trite by the movie ‘10’.

If you can hum Flight of the Bumblebee while fucking, you are signalling that you are probably a premature ejaculator.

And if you can’t hum the 1812 Overture without doing the cannonshots as booms, I’d refrain.

The Old Gray Mare She Ain’t What She Used to Be

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round

The Farmer in the Dell

Camp town races

Row, row, row your boat

Turkey in the straw

Althought if his name is Lola…you’re golden.

Depends on how much longer you have left…

On the other hand a full throated rendition of “Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life” is always appropriate…

“Everything About You” by Ugly Kid Joe
The theme from Batman- (the 1960’s TV series- the first Tim Burton movie might be OK if you’re with, well, me)

*Smack my bitch up * by the Prodigy

The song that goes, “Titty-rump, titty-rump, titty-rump-rump-rump”? I don’t see the problem… :smiley:

Ride of the Valkrye

Roll up,roll up,all the fun of the fair…

‘There were 10 in the bed and the little one said move over,move over…’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Dueling Banjos

Hello Mother,Hello Father :cool:

I think I’ll have to add that *Rape Me * by Nirvana is probably not going to enhance the mood.

All the others above this are appropriate while making love.

That is, compared to ‘Loser’ by Beck. I leaned it the hard way.

Really? The words are weird, but it’s got a cool groove. I wouldn’t think that would be that bad.

Oh right, this is about humming. :smack:

I definitely wouldn’t want anyone to start up with “The HIV Song” by Ween if I was in bed with them.

From a distance, by Bette Midler.

‘God is watching us, God is watching us…’ would squick me out.