Soylent McNuggets: you could be eating the evidence...

How do they taste? Oh, it varies from person to person.

Yes, someone does.
Read it again.

Or a sequel to Eating Raoul.

Actually, my apologies – I was referencing the fact that the evidence was eaten (as in the thread title), not the person.

Okay, fair enough. I see what you mean.

That’s an impressive amount of work for a mass murderer. At that point one would think it’s be quicker/cleaner/easier to just bury the corpses intact. Killer points for effort.

For example, clowns taste funny.

I wonder if diabetics would taste sweet?

No. What you really need is access to a reduction or rendering plant. These operations take every animal byproduct that hasn’t already found a market, and then process it into tallow, meat and bone meal, etc. Some for later inclusion in animal feed, and less acceptable things into fertilizer. Nothing goes to waste or to the land fill.

Run it through the Hog (large hammer machine) for large break ups. Cook the protein and oils and separate them out. Dry everything left and run it through a smaller hammer mill for final grind.

Nothing recognizable will be left, not even hair. And millions of pounds per year of animal waste from all sources, beef, fish, whatever, are processed like this each year. You would not know which pile in the warehouse to DNA test, even if you had a clue.

This is what really happened to Jimmy Hoffa ( I think). The Mob had historic ties to the meat packing industry in the Midwest USA, and he got pureed, de-greased, and powderized.

What would old people taste like? Depends.

Yup, that’s where my mind went, too.

“Good people, good food!”

:smiley:

Option 1, have a trusted skeleton crew (yuk-yuk) who will engage in a multi-step processing of a corpse through a meat rendering plant thereby disguising the evidence as a meat based commodity to be openly sold…

Option 2, dump the body in open waters.

Dallas Jones, not that I know anythings about hiding murder but that conspiracy sounds like a lot of trouble when the alternative is a quick boat trip, no?

No, no, of course you don’t. :rolleyes:

:wink:

I don’t even want to think about what some old asshole would taste like.

What about the BBQ at the Whistle Stop Cafe? Best I ever tasted!