Special Thank You for tatertot and mysterious benefactor

This person is 1.25 degrees separated from Focal Point in my little project, but since you have no idea who the Focal Point is or how I calculated the distances, I guess that doesn’t help much, does it? :slight_smile:

Curses! Knowing both, I still have no friggin’ idea…

Okay, here’s another hint:

MB has less than 1000 posts.

This is driving me crazy! Will the real Mysterious Benefactor, please stand up?

Zette

Well, now that a few of you know who focal point is, it should be a lot easier. :smiley:

And maybe we’ll wait til everyone gets their eggs, should be any day now.

I wasn’t an egg recipient, but I am awaiting the consolation prizes - not nagging, but just letting you know that nothing has arrived… I run to the mailbox excitedly, and come away dejected…

Not really - my daughter brings in the mail before I get home, but you know what I mean.
<sigh>

I just want to know (if I can) who the mysterious benefactor was- I am so appreciative, and I want to let them know!
I will be off the boards for a while (see http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=51311 )
so if the identity is revealed, someone e-mail me. I’ll be checking e-mail daily from work.

Zette

Did anyone who was supposed to get just kindereggs and rolos get theirs? ARGHHH! I mailed them a week after the calendars, and it nobody I’ve spoken to has received theirs yet. If they don’t come by Christmas, I’ll try again. Don’t worry about the cost, they were cheap. I will need the addy’s again, though since I erased them. :frowning:

Zette, I’ll e-mail the you identity of MB, but I don’t want to say who it is on the boards until everyone gets their things.

Grrrrr. I am so hating the APO right now. Unless, y’all are all just pulling a PoofDaddy on me and waiting two weeks to pick up your mail. :smiley:

No KinderEggs here yet… although, truthfully, I’d rather know who MB is than actually eat the eggs. :smiley:

Hmm… Now that the Degrees-of-Poofy are up, I suppose I could narrow it down…