Speling Notsees Fukc Of!!!

I count six.

Yeah, but “NOT SEE” was a play on words that only the severely spelling-impaired could have come up with. He was trying to write “Nazi” but convinced himself of a false etymology based on his misspelling. I thought it was damn clever, myself.

“NOT SEE”

That’s the phrase that translates “Emergency Lake” from German.

There was an even better pun in the film Night on Earth. In the Paris story.

An African taxi driver picks up a group of drunk African consular officials. Each one says what country he’s from: Caméroun. Guinée. Sénégal. They ask the driver what his nationality is, and he says “Ivoirien.” They laugh and make fun of him: “Y voit rien” (he doesn’t see anything there). He gets really pissed off and kicks them all out of the cab.

Then he picks up a blind girl. He asks her a lot of questions about what it’s like to be blind. She tells him she experiences sensations when she makes love that he can never know. He is fascinated with her. As he drops her off and she walks away, he cannot stop looking at her. Next thing you know, he crashes into another car. The other driver shouts, “What’s the matter with you, are you BLIND?!” She smiles.