Spinach can send email

For the win!

Just don’t plant your Audrey 2’s too close to the blood bank. Unscheduled withdrawals might become a problem.

I really hope that’s a reference to this:

Groundwater is a compound often found in explosives?

At least we won’t have to worry about Parlering pears.

I didn’t say that, the article said that. Take it up with the author! :slightly_smiling_face:

:grin:

What if turns out certain vegetables are horribly racist?

Whispering Grass

Oh, noes! The Singing Grass is also tweeting.

I just got my first email from spinach.

Apparently, my vehicle’s warranty is about to expire …

It was. :grin:

it is organic to their nature though, that all of their personal and corporate accounts will soon be banned for inciting violence.
Non-organic tomatoes will probably be okay.

(Make America Green Again?)

One, IUDs are poorly made and filled with fertilizer. They are likely to be leaky into the groundwater, making the nearby plants happy and green.

Two, the spinach growing season is long and the plants are short. If you want a farmer to grow a plant for local consumption it’s hard to beat. Then when the clumsy and insensitive Yankees use the field as a green avenue, > BOOM! <

Three, the colonel running the program has approved the professors looking for plant intelligence cover story. “Those rubes will believe anything.”

Four, those guys fiddling with Abdul’s spinach are the same ones who are paying him to grow their new cultivar, aren’t they?

Suckers!

:flushed:um, did you mean IED?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

oops.

That’s wrong on so many levels! Bravo!!

But I bet an IED will prevent most pregnancies. At least prevent them from coming to term.