Spittle spraying rant of the month

If this isn’t a candidate for Weird Earl’s I don’t know what is. I ran across a link to http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/2360/plane.html on the CNN message board discussing airline disasters. Now it all makes sense.

I am amazed how much time and energy is wasted on crap like this crap.

To quote a response from Cecil’s column about Heinz Ketchup:

So, obviously this cretin has wasted all of his time looking at archaic religious texts in search of answers and explanations for tragedies. It is clear that the airline crashes have nothing to do with the Book of Revelation, they are perpetrated by the Illuminati, who use Heinz Ketchup to gum up the inside of the engines.

Duh.

Wow. I don’t know what to say! I’m absolutely speechless.

A good example:

oooh-kay… I never thought of Jackie as a cow. Her eyes made her look a little like E.T. though…

***OOOOHH, Padeye I love you, Padeye I love you, I am going to go to bed now so happy, so happy, so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!

I love this website, I love it I love it I love it, I have added it to my Favorites list and tomorrow I am going to go down to the tattoo parlor and have it tattooed on my wrist so as to NEVER NEVER lose it when the computer crashes.

Good night.

Especially the part about how Margaret Mitchell’s house burned to the ground the same night that the Valu-Jet went down in the Everglades…Because it was ATLANTA, see, and Sherman burned Atlanta to the ground, and the PLANE went down into the GROUND…

happy happy happy

Is there any more of this somewhere? Post it, I’m begging you. I love it.

Wow. The MSNBC special I watched this evening about plane crashes didn’t go into this stuff at all! They were talking some nonsense about mechanical failure and pilot error. Who could have thought those news guys could be so totally off the mark, huh? :rolleyes:

Yup, sounds o.k. to me. :smiley:

Truly fascinating reading, Padeye.

So many things I did not know; so many…revelations!

So many neurotics, so few bullets. Sigh.

It’s all so clear to me now. I have seen the light! Praise Venus!

Sometimes, I amaze even myself. It almost angers me to have even looked at that site. That was a whole 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back. I can’t believe I read this idiot’s ramblings. grrrrrr…

Yep, that idiot is walking around, using up valuable resources, breathing my air AND PROBABLY STANDING IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME AT THE BANK, PAYING ALL HIS UTILITY BILLS WITH PENNIES!

You never have a gun when you need one.

check the links to the page about Europe being the Whore of Babylon. good god this is funny. oh, and dont forget his other website…

http://www.revelation-13.com
I love how he hasnt got a single solid fact to back anything up. everything is coincedences and bible references.
Heres a chalenge. Pick any 3 or 4 digit number, and I’ll find a Book of Revelations reference that says that it prooves the end of the world.

“Now observe the phone number–237-5757”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!