Stolen government double eagles.

In a mere 6 posts this SMS Seydlitz has managed to warrant a pit thread directed at him.

I honestly don’t know whether to laugh or laugh.

In the OP SM was a polite if delusional poster.

By post # 2 he had disintigrated into

QUOTE “Please disregard my inquiries, obviously no-one of intelligence plans on answering.”

I’d say that just about sums up the meaning of intelligence doesn’t it?

Post #3 He was please and thank yous again

Post #4 has him again losing touch with reality

Post #5 has definately lost his grip citing references to The Knights Templar, Freemasons, his religious non-affilliation and signing off with “Auf wiedersehen” although he * claims * to be from Colorado.

Post #6 I have yet to figure out. He mentions lunar landing conspiracy" “Russkies” “Boogy men, angels, fairies, devils, voodoo, human madness” “Spaniards” “The Knights Templar”“Oak Island”“The Freemasons” “Epic of Gilgamesh” “white, European ‘christians’” and sums it all up with"I am perfectly capable of extremely vulgar references to your character if that is what you wish. I prefer to stick to my original questions, something you have managed to twist to your bored advantage. I ask that this remain civilised while I attempt to garner more information on my endeavour."

Although I am obviously one of no intelligence or I wouldn’t responding to this, I still feel everyone is entitled to my opinion. So here it is.

Listen Mr. Colorado Treasure hunter,it would be in everyone’s best interest if you would just leave quietly. If you think you can interact with the members of this board with even a speck of civility then re-register under a different name and let’s forget this unpleasant encounter ever happened. Okay?

He actually does have a point about the Templar deal. I am currently reading a book entitled “The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar” with a subtitle about the mystery of Oak Island. In this book, the author documents 2 different visits to North America by a fleet of ships owned by the Scottish Earl Sinclair, Laird of the Orkneys and Shetlands.

Part of the proof consists of letters written by his companion Niccolo Zeno, who sent along copies of the maps he made during the voyage, which show Iceland, Greenland and Nova Scotia. In these letters, Zeno writes of Earl Sinclair’s plan to build a city in this newly found land.

Meanwhile, in Massachusetts, researchers have studied a strange rock, that shows a full size knight in armor inscribed on its’ face. Dusting this rock with powder brought out the details on the figure, including a coat of arms. They found the heraldic device belonging to the brother of Earl Sinclair. And if this rock is a hoax, it has been around a LONG time, as it was first documented in the early 1600’s, having been found lying in a field near Fall River, Mass. In addition, there is a tower, of old design, that has been documented as having existed as well, as long as people have inhabited that area. In researching the architecture, the author found that it is of a particular Scottish design, and the only other one that exists does so in the Orkneys. Then there is the case of the skeleton found in the same area. It’s odd feature was the fact that it was wearing full plate mail from the 14th C. The documentation on the knight is undiputed, although it burned up in a museum fire in the 1840’s.

The trip that Earl Sinclair made was in the 1390’s, almost 100 years before Columbus.

O

Vidi Vici Veni!

Arnold I have been in love with you since the first time I saw your picture I would gladly follow you to the moon and back. Oh and you can bring your human along as well. He is not altogether unenjoyable to look at-- As far as long-haired blue-eyed human hotties are concerned. :wink:

While you may consider yourself an analytical psychiatrist, I consider you to be a crack smoking whore with the intelligence of a chicken. I started this thread for my own reasons, one your infantile brain could never decipher even if the fantasy of eternal life existed. You have contributed only sarcasm and stupidity to this discussion, why don’t YOU leave, and do it however you like. I have several suggestions, and you don’t need to be a mind reader to imagine a few of them. I bet you re-read your own stupidity multiple times, thinking just how clever your abrasive comments were. Unless you have something related to my original questions, why don’t you just fuck off?

Like a light shining through the muck, there your post was. Perhaps I should be armed with dates and references like yours before initiating dialogue, I thought this was an easygoing discussion. I apologise to anyone offended by my selection of vulgarities to the merfag, however, I believe in the “Don’t tread on me” theory. I am asking for helpful advice, not couch potato psychiatry. I seek knowledge, not verbal warfare. Thanks, The Colorado Treasure Hunter.

Checking watch

Any minute now…

Nice to see we are keeping this civilized…

And Oicu812, I may think it is dubious, but that is the correct way to put forth an argument.

6pm EST.

You got me. It only took the reading of one post from me and you have me completly figured out. Huh?

Now I wouldn’t presume to possess the intelligence required to explain to you just how fucked-up you are-no one not even our beloved Cecil Adams is that smart–I will attempt to phrase my reply in a manner more suited to *your * level of intelligence. And I’ll use small words so that you can understand me.

I’m rubber, you’re glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Now go away little man. You annoy me and I’m fresh out of troll biscuits, your miserable little turd.

I did not see where The Mermaid was uncivil toward you, at least in this thread. I have not bothered to check The Pit of Despair yet. I see NO reason you should have become so foul mouthed and mean spirited. If you wish to retain troll status, the clock is ticking.

Keep the sort of discussion in your last post where it belongs, i.e. The Pit.

O

Vidi Vici Veni!

Oh… before this thread gets closed (or worse), here’s the pit thread, for your convenience:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=60081

SMS Seydlitz, your comments insulting other posters are inappropriate in this forum. This thread is quickly degenerating so I will close it. Please read the description of each forum at the SDMB main page.

moderator, «Straight Dope Message Board»

Just re-opening this thread long enough to be official.

SMS Seydlitz, you have made a terrible entrance to this message board, and you are in imminent danger of losing your posting privilges.

I advise you to read the rules you agreed to when you became our guest here, to read the forum descriptions, and to take some time reading others’ posts to get a flavor for how the board works.

Most immediately, you are not to level personal insults in General Questions again. Ever.