Store agrees to hold a unique item for me. Binding contract?

[QUOTE=Rigamarole]
This is a good point - out of curiosity T_SQUARE, if the TV was such a great deal, why did you request the hold in the first place rather than buy it then and there?
[/QUOTE]

See above. My debit card has a daily limit of, I believe, $1000, so I had to go get cash at the bank.

[QUOTE=T_SQUARE]
See above. My debit card has a daily limit of, I believe, $1000, so I had to go get cash at the bank.
[/QUOTE]

Can’t you use a debit card at Best Buy for any amount, up to the balance in your checking account? If you wanted to use an ATM to get money, then pay Best Buy, then the limit would be in play…

[QUOTE=Gfactor]
…http://www.west.net/~smith/consider.htm…
[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to point out that the author of that website was my contracts professor. :slight_smile: Maybe I should have listened to him…

[QUOTE=Iggins]
Can’t you use a debit card at Best Buy for any amount, up to the balance in your checking account? If you wanted to use an ATM to get money, then pay Best Buy, then the limit would be in play…
[/QUOTE]

No, I was limited to $1000 a day for my “security” at POS transactions. The bank has since turned it off. I had to actually walk in the bank and get cash like you see people doing in old time movies.

[QUOTE=T_SQUARE]
No, I was limited to $1000 a day for my “security” at POS transactions. The bank has since turned it off. I had to actually walk in the bank and get cash like you see people doing in old time movies.
[/QUOTE]

What is this “cash” you keep talking about? :confused:

:stuck_out_tongue: