Straight Dope Subscription Help 2006

I’ll cover you. Look for a PM on that other place.

Done, thanks to TubaDiva. Could you check and be sure it worked?

Regards,
Shodan

Yes, it did. Thank you very much, Shodan.

For additional information about how to pay for others, see this post with coding:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=7290985&postcount=3

TubaDiva

Tengu, you should be successfully resubscribed. Let me know if it didn’t go through.

Also, I am still willing to help out those with money but no credit card. My email is in my profile.

Due to business privacy concerns, I need someone to act as my middleman/middlewoman.

I stake my reputation on sending a money order promptly and in full.

I do not need financial help whatsoever.

Many thanks,

Carnac

I’ve got you covered. My email’s in my profile.

If anyone else still needs help, please drop me a line.

Many thanks, InternetLegend! :slight_smile:

InternetLegend, mind being my alchemist? I’ve got the gold, I just can’t get it to be plastic.

I can probably send a money order to the kind person who re-ups me. I’m just card, Pal and bank account-less.

I’m also cheap, being a Charter Member and all…

Thank you, very much!

I don’t mind covering two members to keep them around. As stated by others before, PM me, first come first serve, etc…

I will take care of any of my Kiwi/Aussie friends up to 60 bucks. Just let me know.

As for me, do I have to re-new just to study the tribal/pack behavior exhibited here?

Thanks

Q

Dammit, Quasi, this thread is for people who need to transact business of one kind or another as it relates to subscriptions.

It is not a soapbox for your grievances with someone or someones, whatever the case may be. That’s what the Pit is for and I recommend you go there if you want to be disputational. I’m sure there’s any number of people who will oblige you.

That you wrapped your little personal bit of bitchiness in a nice offer in no way mitigates you being offensive. You can do better than this – and I do not want to see this from you again.

As to whether you resubscribe or not, that’s up to you, isn’t it?

TubaDiva

Somebody helped me out when the boards first went pay-to-post. Shamefully, I can’t even remember who it was.

But I’m in a much better position now (this week, anyway), and I’m willing to help someone, whether they can pay me back or not. Email me.

She’s crazy about me! :smiley:

Very sweet and pretty person, and I have enjoyed being chastised by her!

Chastise me, TubaDiva, and make it hurt!

Give me that low A and kick my German ass out of here! :slight_smile:

Offer still stands for my Kiwi/Aussie friends. Take me up on it and enjoy being however/whatever for however long ya wannabe!

Did I just hear a door sl

I could use some help. Bad times around here and this place is my comfort.

Please?

Do I sound desperate enough?

Hi. I kinda feel funny about emailing one of the folks that put up a general offer - I figure they’re probably flooded. If anyone would be so kind, my email’s in my profile. My original plea is post 31.

Gettin’ a little worried…

Uh, er, um…

With the move and all, I’m out of any spare change (even the cost of re-newing – damn utilities!) until after May 1st. I’ve been weighing just letting it go, but I figure I might need something to do when I’m overcome in the big new city. So, if anyone wouldn’t mind, could they proxy for me? And on the day after the end of the month I can Paypal them immediately or mail off a money order, whatever is preferred. I’d be extremely grateful and will constantly keep warm fuzzy feelings about you eternally.

I swear!! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone.

Wow, this place is great! I’ll be here for a while longer, thanks to the kindness of one of our nice Dopers.

Thank you to the others who replied as well. I see a few “unclaimed” Dopers still on this thread, so please pass it on.

(zoogirl does the “Still Here Happy Dance” :slight_smile: )