Straight Dope Webring?

Is there a webring for Dopers’ homepages? If not, and I started one, would you guys join? I tried to start a webring for students at SHSU (my college) but a surprisingly low number of students actually have decent webpages that they’d like to promote. In fact, I went to a lot of the homepages on the SHSU server, and most of them have a name, one pic, and one animation – the minimum required for non-majors computer science classes.
Anyway, I thought I’d convert the webring I already made to be used by Dopers. Tell me if y’all are interested.

Cessandra

My Homepage
The RHPS: Website For Virgins
Both Updated More Often Than This Sig

Cess: The SDMB reg ring is available from Opal’s TM Homepage. Nice thought though!

“ChrisCTP-…the sweetheart of the SDMB…” --Diane
Chris’ Homepage: Domestic Bliss

Well, nevermind, it occurred to me to go to the Teeming Millions page, and OpalCat already has one. ::Sigh::

As this is only my second post, I don’t yet believe I qualify as a SDMB “Reg,” but I’d still like someone other than myself, my three friends and my therapist to visit my site. So for pictures of drunks, a song by Mr. Gin Gin and home brewing experiments on immediate family members visit: me my site

Thank you, and goodnight.

Otis:
I’m at your page right now. It is so cool! I wish some of the people here would have cool pages like that so I could beg them to join my ring!

Cessandra

My Homepage
The RHPS: Website For Virgins
Both Updated More Often Than This Sig