Straight guys & lesbians: would you rather see great legs or great boobs?

Boobs

Legs. With nice legs come short skirts, short shorts, and um, yeah. :slight_smile:

Legs. Specifically ankles. shrug

Overall boobs. I lurve them!

But, if there is an AMAZING pair of legs I like them much more than boobs, its just a rare occurrence. So in general I’m a boob guy, but the right pair of legs and I’m enchanted.

Man. I thought I was the only one.

At least staring at a lady’s ankles is less obvious than staring at her chest.

Neither would be particularly likely to distract my eyes from the front lower torso, and between the two it’s pretty much a tie.

WTF, how could there possibly be so many guys saying legs?!

Boobs all the way. Saying legs because you’re an assman is cheating IMO!

If I can only choose between those two, well, I do love a nice set of breasts. Big,Small, I don’t care as long as they are shaped nicely and are perky.

But what really grabs me is a great smile and pretty eyes.

I didn’t realize one separated legs and ass. LegsAndAss man much of my life. Boobs get more notice now, but even now, taut legs, firm butt and a miniskirt, and I’m captivated.

Boobs. Fire and underpants optional.

I prefer hips myself actually… But if i have to pick between boobs and legs, I’ll go with breasts over thigh.

But honestly, i’m not much a boob guy, the size doesn’t really matter to me. It’s just i DO notice them more than legs, so i guess they win there by default. Though I can easily also vote for my neighbor’s opinion- he’s a Boob guy ALL the way- the bigger the better for him- as he has pointed out to me MANY a times.

Legs, all the way. I like boobs well enough, but I’m not very discriminating in that department. As long as they’re not actually deformed and repulsive, they’re all equally great! But a nice set of legs can draw my attention pretty quickly.

I also rank face first, but, really, it belongs in a different category than the other body parts.

A beautiful female face evokes a strong reaction deep in your soul, in the more “ethereal” parts of your brain. It is a thing of pure beauty, like a sunrise, or a green meadow.

A beautiful ass or pair of breasts evoke a strong reaction in the more animalistic parts of your brain.

Both are desirable, but they don’t belong on the same scale.

BTW: To answer the question in the OP: between the choices: boobs

It’s legs for me. I especially like it when they go all the way up to the ass.

Breasts have never been that big a deal to me.

You know, with all these responses voting for “legs”, why aren’t there more mens’ magazines out there that show beautiful womens’ legs? (i.e. why are the vast majority into showing naked breasts?)

Goddamn it! Please let it be boobs! Please let it be boobs!

Uh, not that I care or anything. But Himself says I have near-cankles.

Feet. in nylons

Wait—are the boobs nekkid? Cause that’d attract my attention pretty fast.

If I’m going about my daily routine, and I happen to see a nice pair of bare legs, they will get, and hold, my attention. If I happen to see a pair of bare boobs, they will get and hold my attention even longer. But I honestly couldn’t say which I would prefer looking at if they were equally common.

I’m definitely a leg man (although face is No 1 for me, too). In fact, overly large breasts I find unattractive. I quite like smaller-breasted women. Another reason Thailand is ideal for me. :cool:

The vast majority are naked everything, but there are magazines dedicated to legs. Leg Show, for instance. Not that I would know.