Strangest places you've had sex

On a table in Woods Hall at the University of Alabama.

Also in my girlfriend’s backyard during a warm, summer rain.

I was going to say “living room floor” but I’ll just quietly leave the thread.

The back room of a West Texas convenience store where I was working back in the day.

EDIT: Oh, and there was an empty guard booth on a college campus up in northern Thailand one time in the 1980s.

You’ll be lucky, I drove a four-horse wagon in here.

The women’s restroom at the downtown Seattle Nordstroms.

Florist"s.

In the basement of my sister-in-law’s neighbor’s house.

In a parking deck.

On a balcony, 20 stories up.

In the middle of the woods.

No, she wasn’t a witch. You shouldn’t believe everything people tell you about other people anyway…

On an aircraft carrier.

P J O’Rourke wrote a hilarious article about him and his GF addressing the challenge of trying to find a place to do it within the gates of Disney World.

In the front yard of a strangers house in the middle of the day.

The back of a cab.

In a sleeping bag in the middle of a public park at night (police actually ‘happened upon us’ this time).

Right outside the entrance to the landfill in Las Vegas (great views of the city from there).

40 years ago, on the top steps of a major monument in the Washington DC area that I will not name. Beautiful view, nobody in sight (it was late, but not that late.) One thing led to another. Just after we finishd a park police car drove up and took a turn around the building while we tried to act casual. I still find myself at that monument sometimes and it always gives me a secret smile.

I wouldn’t know where to start. If I start thinking about it I suspect I might have a thing about doing it in inappropriate places. Strangest might have been at the nursery on a busy saturday morning. We found kind of a hidden garden with a koi pond that could not be seen or easily accessed from the main pathways. Another time in the pizza shop late at night while waiting for a pizza, we were the only customers.

Restroom of the original Second City Toronto.

Restroom Red Lobster.

Golf course - treeline between the 16th and 17th fairways. Pretty sure I bogeyed the hole.

Lush jungle area just off the Old Mamalahoa Highway north of Hilo.

Various forested areas. “Hey, there’s a forest!” was basically a call to action from either of us for a spur of the moment romp.

Mile High Club member. She complained that it wasn’t so great for her, but I convinced her of the value of obtaining such an exclusive membership.

Damn. Now I’m starting to miss my ex-wives.

On the second floor of a theatre while they were rehearsing on the first floor.

Just thought of another: In a Pepperidge Farm delivery truck, parked in front of the main Bloomingdale’s in NYC. The entire truck rocked back and forth.

I could list a few hundred if I had the time.

Nope. Never owned a mini-van.

In our younger days, we took a lot of road trips with both of us wearing really loose shorts. Those are better than long skirts for playing while driving.

That’s the only thing I miss about about being younger - that level of horniness.

What’s the story with the curb at 14th and 9th? Was it the middle of the night or just a slow lunch hour? Was a cab involved? Seems uncomfortable.

I remembered on top of that pool table in the otherwise-closed Bangkok bar, again back in my salad days.