Stupid fucking predatory mechanic assholes* (long)

You do realize you’ve resurrected a 12 year old thread to add nothing useful.

In other words: How much do zombie mechanics charge?

What’s even better (?) is that I got an email notification that someone replied to a thread I subscribed to and I spent about 5 minutes thinking, “When the fuck did I subscribe to this thread?! Is this some really smart spam/virus email?” Only to find out that I not only did subscribe to the thread, I wrote the fucking thing.

Mauvaise! Where the fuck have you been? waves

And if you still need a mechanic in the Tempe area, PM me and I’ll share mine. :slight_smile:

waves back I’ve been here, posting randomly a couple times a month (or less). :slight_smile:

Thank you. It was just a fluke that I was in Tempe when all this happened. I didn’t live there then and I don’t know. I did find another good mechanic in North-Central Phoenix-ish while driving the car after the Chevy finally died. But right now my current car still has the factory warranty working for it. :slight_smile:

LOL How’s the old Cavalier running?

It’s beyond dead. That car was something - I didn’t mention in the original post that after years of being driven in Detroit winters, it was half rust and had several alarming holes in it from salt damage. Including one fist-sized hole in the muffler - everyone knew when I around! I was fortunate to get $300 on it in a trade-in when I bought my next car. I was just happy they didn’t charge me the $300 to dispose of it!

Too bad… I was hoping you’d revived it as a zombie car!

Brahbbbbbbbrahbbbbbbbraiiiiinssssss

Damn dude, you didn’t even last five hours!

“sottering”??

I think he means “soldering.” But the post was written eleven and a half years ago, before the English language developed standardized spelling. You know, like Chaucer, that guy who wrote “The Mechanic’s Tale.”