Stupid Gun news of the day (Part 1)

I notice that you used the qualifiers “several times” and “in the head” there. In my wife’s and my experience with three sons, a single shot to a non-lethal location is really all you should need for discipline.

I guess there is always their “little head”. Might crimp my hopes for grandchildren, though. Dang it, it’s always something.

Montana gym members, manager in membership disagreement shoot it out in the parking lot. One dead, two wounded.

According to Fuel Fitness and Nutrition assistant manager Matt Underhill, he and the manager confronted a man in the gym’s parking lot who had been living at the gym for several weeks. They refunded the man’s unused gym membership and told him he needed to leave. The man demanded more money from the gym, and when told they could not offer him more, he responded that they were going to die and pulled out a gun.

You know this one is going in the positive gun news thread. This is the stuff they stroke their black metal penises over:

“Another gym member who saw the initial exchange ran to his own vehicle in the parking lot, according to Underhill, grabbed a firearm and returned fire”

Well, except for this part:
" returned fire, while sustaining a gunshot wound of his own."

Almost a perfect gun nut wet dream!

"Not enough repetitions…!
( Can you feel the Burn…? ) "

Ooops. I think mine just went off accidentally.

There are no accidental discharges! Only negligent discharges! Your fingers were all over the trigger.

German gas station store clerk murdered for asking a customer to put on a mask, in accordance with the law.

Again, I can see the right would view this as positive gun news of the day, particularly if it happened in good ole Murika. Only a good guy with a gun can fight for the freedom to go maskless. Stop trying to steal our liberties!

I’m not sure that keeping the Germans so poor that they’re shooting each other over gas is the smartest thing… but hey… I’m just some guy who reads the old history books that they were throwing out in front of the local library…

They don’t say what the gift was, so it may have been justified.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/19/us/baby-shower-shooting/index.html

Well, see; if they weren’t friends and family, he would have emptied the full magazine into the crowd. That’s GOOD news.

/s

So what’s a little bit of hot lead among friends?

It wasn’t just the father who wasn’t shooting blanks, amirite? :smirk:

… and now there’s the Kroger in TN… SMDH…

Sad tale of 4 year-old girl who follows 7 year-old relative to nearby apartment. There is a gun there and he shoots her. She is paralyzed for life:

Paywalled.

Try:

https://archive.is/xFpUs

Worked well, thank you.

Just a bit south of me in college town Pullman, WA, a guy at a party pulls out a gun and starts spraying bullets because he was “jumped”. Shoots and kills his roommate and wounds another. There are a lot of oddities in this story including the police allowing the shooter to leave. Back when I was in college, we didn’t take guns to parties (not that many of us even had them - I didn’t know of anyone that had a pistol - some had rifles and shotguns for hunting).