Stupid Gun news of the day (Part 1)

Plenty of it on both sides of the fence, easy to have a race to the bottom. Post your favorite news report here.

I’ll lead with this AR-15 in Krogers. Perhaps he is a vegetarian out hunting :dubious:

Sure, you make fun, but when was the last time you were charged by a rogue asparagus? Or stalked by a celery? You’d be damned glad to have serious firepower!

Celery? We want to learn how to defend ourselves against celery, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I’ll tell you something my lad. When you’re walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don’t come crying to me!

I’m not worried. I still have my trusty Potato Gun.

I worked at the NRA. One of my primary jobs was to take phone calls from concerned citizens about their rights’ in their respective states. What I really ended up doing was begging folks to please not bring their loaded firearms everywhere just to prove a point… it would not be the point we wanted proved, so to speak.

Wait, wait, wait.

I’m so confused. If a potato gun shoots potatoes, then what does an elephant gun shoot? :eek:

Image trying to store 5,000 rounds of ammo.

And where do they get Baby Oil from?

Same place as Baby Powder which is the left over residue.

Wow, that’s awful - how many people did he kill?

Are these Girl Scout cookies made from genuine Girl Scouts?

Shocking!! I didn’t realize Krogers was still in business.

Never. I stalk THEM. :wink:

“Vegetarian” is an Indian word for “Can’t hunt, can’t fish, can’t cook.”

I was just getting ready to point and laugh at the extra “s”. I feel like my Grandmother wrote the OP.

But, yeah, Kroger is one of the biggest retailers in the United States. You could say they’re still in business.

Almost Live!-Veggie Kill

Sometimes you need full auto when you’re attacked by leafy vegetables and can only hope to God to survive.

Lettuce spray.

Elephant Parts-Vegetable Safari

Sometimes you need a ray gun. Or a Robot.

EP is one of my favorites (even touches on the 2nd with NNS) and actually ran through my mind when I read the original news about guns at Kroger.