Stupid liberal idea of the day

I see; you’re fucked in your head. If you had only just said so. Without all of of the hoop de doo.

I read this as you saying kids were in cages under Obama, just temporarily [quote=“running_coach, post:7780, topic:579086”]
Maybe conservatives should stop looking for excuses for bad behavior and try to be better people.
[/quote]

Agreed, fuck them.

Biden is a bit like a rapper except he has trouble talking.

You are a little like an idiot except you’re exactly the same.

Have another dozen tiinnies ya drunken Ocker.

Two ideas but it’s 2021 we can do this.

Is this the foreign policy of a man with a dad who can drive a car very well?

Is this stupid or not? Why the embassy there, seemed like Trump idiocy.

The ship has sailed on moving the embassy to Jerusalem; reversing it now would be pointlessly antagonistic to Israel. It was a dumb idea but it’s done now.

And I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about with regard to Venezuela. Do make an effort next time.

Wouldn’t that require thinking?

Careful, they might refuse your billions of dollars in weapons or do something about being declared an aparthied state by their own human rights organisation.

Still not making an effort, I see.

Seems like that would mostly piss off the red state senators who promise their constituents jobs in weapons factories. You DO know that American foreign aid is for the most part a subsidy to the military-industrial complex, yes?

“Here, Israel, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq, and two dozen other countries - have this gift certificate, good for purchasing weapons from American companies”.

That’s their primary purpose. Their secondary purpose is to make all the militaries in the region dependant on US aid to ensure they don’t go to war without the US’s say-so.

I live in Connecticut, a blue state with two Democratic senators. I also live less than five miles from a facility that just received a $10-billion contract to build new nuclear submarines for the navy. My wife’s sister and her husband live in upstate New York (another blue state), and they work at a research and development facility that designs propulsion systems for those same subs.

America’s foreign policy and its military welfare system have been pretty bipartisan enterprises over the past half-century.

Fair enough. I am still annoyed by an article I red just the other day about how (the somewhat related) Alabama’s rocket welfare led to the terrible mess that is the SLS and most likely the delay (potentially by years) of the Artemis program, but you are right, both red and blue states are guilty here.

Thanks Babale and mhendo. Sounds like the democrats having some power now won’t help any of that then.

Liberals arguing that cancelling all student debit is unfair to those who paid it off or got it free through military service, please get fucked. It’s fine to help people who are wealthy if everyone benefits. And nobody deserves to be saddled with debt for learning things.

I’ve seen shit on twitter from liberals saying this crap, and maybe these papers count:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-06/student-loans-writing-off-america-s-1-trillion-debt-isn-t-so-fringe

Anyone calling the man who spent a good chunk of his career as an editor, then Sr Editor, of Fortune Magazine a ‘liberal’ is a person so dedicated to being a moron we can safely discount their arguments.

Which liberals? Please provide the names cause I’d like to give them a piece of my mind.

Thanks in advance.

“Anyone calling the man who spent a good chunk of his career as an editor, then Sr Editor, of Fortune Magazine a ‘liberal’ is a person so dedicated to being a moron we can safely discount their arguments.”
They sound silly. Yes! Liberals now fixing the problem where people had to pay for their education, which hurts everyone and costs them so dearly.

… to my point, Sloppy Joe.

I know, it’s crazy, but there are libs galore griping about this.

Our cohort: