Suck my ass!

I’m posting this topic for two reasons:

1. I love the phrase “Suck my ass!”

2. People have been insulting me in subtle ways lately. In the last two days I’ve had four people point these insults out to me. “Man, Canthearya, I thought that was pretty rough. That didn’t piss you off?” Then I think about it for a while and realize, Yeah, that fuckin’ sucks! By then it’s too late to confront these assholes about their insulting comments.

So, you passive-aggressive bottom-feeding rooster-dick motherfuckers, I have something to say to you: SUCK MY ASS!

Ah, that’s better.

It is much easier to see ourselves as better than or even worse than, rather than accepting that we simply are. - John “The Penguin” Bingham

Did we really need another felching thread?

Oh, wait a minute…

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

Canthearya: its a bit late for that isnt it :wink:

bj0rn

How dull!

Dearest lulu:

SUCK MY ASS!

What exactly would it mean to suck an ass? Is it like felching? I think that would be more accurately described by “suck my asshole.”

The image I get from “suck my ass” is a whole ass going into someone’s mouth. Obviously physically difficult for the majority of people.

Depends on the mouth.

Depends on the ass.

Canny, he has a point, though. Are you sure you wouldn’t prefer KISS MY ASS? Or the Joycean KISS MY ROYAL IRISH ARSE?

Uke

Revtim says:

Webster says:

suck: 1 : to draw something in by or as if by exerting a suction force

my:1 : of or relating to me or myself especially as possessor, agent, or object of an action

ass: 1 a often vulgar : BUTTOCKS

So what’s the problem? Place an exerting suction force on the buttocks belonging to me. Is that so difficult?

Revtim- you stop talking now.
Yecch!

JMcC, San Francisco
http://members.tripod.com/~weirdstuff/index.html
“Hear the voices in my head, I swear to God it sounds like they’re snoring”

You are a real fruit salad kind of guy, aren’t yoy Can?

Lulu:

Canthearya is a goil. Now suck my ass.

No, please, I insist, suck my ass.

Canthearya: Suck my ass.

Y’all got me imagining Chip & Dale doing a ‘suck my ass’ routine.

Chip: Suck my ass
Dale: Oh no! After you, I insist. Suck my ass.
Chip: Please! Beauty before brains. Suck my ass.
Dale: If you insist!
Chip: I do!
Dale: (shhhhrrrrllllluppp)
Both: te-he…te-he …titter titter titter
Chip: Shall we do it again?
Both: Let’s
Dale: It’s your turn to suck my ass.
Chip: But of course. (shhhhrrrrllllluppp)
Both: te-he…te-he …titter titter titter.

Naaaawwwww, it’s the gophers that do that.

See, I was ready to tell some other people to suck my ass today…

Then I saw that sexy sexy sly posted something that could be construed as asking me to suck his ass.

I came into this thread pissed off and I’m going to leave turned on. I think I’m gonna have a heart attack.

I’m not changing the phrase. I like it so much because it’s insulting and funny to imagine at the same time.

Oh, before Nickrz comes in here and berates me for getting mushy in the Pit:

The following people are invited to suck my ass at their earliest convenience:

1. In-Laws
  2. Nosy Neighbor Beeyatch
  3. My dog’s breeder
  4. My boss

Please contact me at canthearya@excite.com to schedule an ass-sucking appointment.

Heh, heh.

Make me.

There’s always another beer.