Sucking someone's bone marrow and brain out

OK, I’m hungry. I break open a guy at his L3 and L4 vertebrae. He much sucking force (I don’t know the right word) do I need to remove his bone marrow? If I’m really hungry I’ll want his brains and eyeballs too.

You’ll never get his brains down his spinal canal. It’ll just get clogged as his cerebellar tonsils cram down into the posterior fossa, and the cord will tear away from the pons. You’re gonna need a tool.

My WAG, you’ll be sucking vacuum fairly quickly.

Need answer fast!

You seem to be thinking about sucking out his central nervous system, not his bone marrow. The spinal cord is not marrow (Plato notwithstanding).

To get the bone marrow you would need to crack open each individual marrowbone.

If you’re so hungry, why not just eat the regular muscle meat first? Much easier to get at, and probably tastier.

Concur on both points.

This thread is a zombie right from the start.

Marrow (and possibly the spinal column) is easier to chew, digest and has more energy by weight due to a very high fat content. For eaters of raw human I expect it might even be considered tastier.

Looking at nutritional data for raw meat, brain and marrow, the spinal column and the brain might just barely be worth it if it’s easier to chew, but the marrow definitely is.

Data for beef:
100 g raw sirloin trimmed to zero inches fat:
142 calories (51 from fat), 6 g fat, 21 g protein, 0 g carb

100 g raw brain:
143 calories (93 from fat), 10 g fat, 11 g protein, 1 g carb
Data for caribou:
100 g raw bone marrow:
786 calories (760 from fat), 82 g fat, 7 g protein, 0 g carb