Sunday Morning Puzzle #7

Some well-known 9’s are in their correct order below. Each member of the individually numbered entries is also commonly known, but not, for the most part, as given. A reorder is needed. In fact, the 9 below are really 27. The 27 are: AAAABBC, EEEEIJLL LMNP, and SSSSTTTU — though not in that order (however, this list of 3 is in consistent order). Once the 27 are properly identified, there are still **9 left over **—but they’re not in the correct order. The leftover 9 returned to the correct order will be the answer to this week’s puzzle.

Sunday Morning Puzzle #7 is dedicated to: (1)Sir Newton Holmes, (2) Aaron Wendell Jr., and (3) Isaac “Oliver” Henry —though not in that order.

(1). CEEHIMN, P, QRRRRSTUU —Y
(2). CEEEE, N, NSSSTUV —V
(3). ABBCE, HN, NOOORRT —1
(4). AAAB, CI, LMMRSS —2
(5). BDEEEEI, JK, NNPRTUY —3
(6). AENORR, SS, SSTTTU —U
(7). AAFHLM, NO, PRSSTU —U
(8). BCEEEFG, GI, NNNPRSTU —U
§. BEEFL, OP, RRRSTU —Y

lo siento senor, pero yo no comprendo. No hablo el latin de burro.

Um. Yes!

All I have figured out is:
The puzzle is dedicated to Sir Isaac Newton, Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., and Henry “Hank” Aaron.

I think I’m heading in the right direction.
Please don’t humiliate me if I’m way off.

Now, for the rest of the puzzle…BLAM!!!

Ouch. My head exploded. Excuse me while I clean up…

You’re on the right track, Don.

Now for you, biotop - let Miss Asey tell your fortune! I see here that the moon is on the cusp of Virgo and Libra - which equals a fall for you. Yes, you’ve struck out and the High Court hath sentenced you to 30 days - but only 1 of labor!

**aseymayo **, you’ve done it again. I bet I’ll have to spend a lot more than 1 day of Labor to come up with a puzzle that can defeat you. More like 6 months!

I thought this week’s puzzle was a real mindbender, but now I can think of a tougher challenger: trying to devise a fair puzzle that can sneak by you. Maybe next week…

Congratulations mensamayo!