Super Bulky knitting question

Hi - You knitting dopers were all a great help to me when I asked a question about knitting with ribbon yarn. Thanks! - Now my question is, any ideas for a project for Super Bulky weight yarn? I’m ready to branch out beyond scarves, I think…

Are you interested in knitting in the round? You can easily make a nice quick hat.

Do you already have the superbulky yarn? Or did you see some that you must have & want a project for it? Or are you just thinking “super bulky - that will knit fast”?

Hats?

Very simple sweaters (really big yarn will look too fussy if there’s too much detail) - maybe with a simple cable in them?

Do you already have the superbulky yarn? Or did you see some that you must have & want a project for it? Or are you just thinking “super bulky - that will knit fast”?

Hats?

Very simple sweaters (really big yarn will look too fussy if there’s too much detail) - maybe with a simple cable in them?

Also - if you haven’t already got the yarn, you may want to think worsted or aran weight. Or maybe just bulky yarn. Boat oars are not as easy to knit with as, say, needles in the size 5-11 range.

Thanks for responses - Yes I do have two balls of lovely superbulky weight yarn already. I think I might try knitting in the round for the first time and try a hat. I know I can hunt up a pattern on the internet, but if any of you have an easy one at hand, I’d appreciate it.