Surveillance cameras in rest rooms

jesus-h ! some one put that child to BED!
either you are WAY too lazy to type properly, or you are A MORON…well which is it…
I am still waiting for you to prove your age…dare ya!

Oh, and I am NOY ‘plying’ with YOU…

Guys, I think the mitten is on his head!

kelli -

$5 says he’s under 15. Any other people want to place a bet?

falcon (cool name BTW) check out his thread “firstt time posting” or something like that …my original guess of 13 stands.
lets hope he gets a new pokemon card and gets bored with us old dumbbbbb fogies!

Oh, I already had. And was amused beyond belief. Hmmm…13 might be a bit too old. I think I’m going for 11.

Kelli, my dear Kelli, calm yourself… now breathe…
Cool? Okay. Now repeat these words:
“I am not bothered by idiots.”

See? Now so long as he doesn’t start witnessing, we’re all fine. :slight_smile:

Your Quadell

we have 11, 11 going once, going twice…

Q, I am so relaxed now, “I’m Like Butta!”
cawfey talk-SNL

kisses guys!

Guys! Guys!! GUYS!!! Please!!!
Just stop rolling on the floor, wipe those tears of laughter away and think for a sec. You WILL conclude loverboy is some joke. No way a guy is going to find the SD message board on the net, log on and send in dumb messages again and again (Jesus!! He has to remember his password EVERYTIME!!).
I vote he is atleast 18. I also vote we ignore him (or her).
And BTW, do I conclude silent video recordings of the rest rooms are legal?
Veera.

“do I conclude silent video recordings of the rest rooms are
legal?”
Yeah, Veera, go ahead and put in that camera.

loverock, ya mamma so fat she can’t see you sitting at the computer!

Im going to guess 12.

11, at best

Actually it’s Lucianne Goldberg’s place. I think she’s the agent who convinced Ms. Tripp to wear a wire in the first place. It used to be at http://www.iseelucy.com . Apparently she’s been putting up signs saying things like “What will this yo-yo (Moore) do next?” So the site’s been down.
Alphagene

Babelfish seems to be back online now, Chef! English->Portuguese->English:

I like this one better, English->French->English:

Obligatory on-topic bit: veera13, cameras in the rest room are legal, as long as they’re there for legitimate security reasons, like prevention of theft. I’m told that a guideline of “reasonableness” (or a similar term) is used. For instance, if a buliding surveills the women’s bathrooms but not the men’s, one can reasonably assume lascivious motives in placing those cameras.

I recently saw a news story about the owner of a small bar, who was arrested for placing a hidden camera in the women’s bathroom. This one a one-person bathroom, so there were no enclosed stalls; the camera was about two feet from the ground, aimed horizontally at one ::ahem:: specific location.

AuraSeer, yeah but where do you put the camera??

On the net there are lots of sites with pee cams. They put the camera in the toilet somehow so it points up. Not to gross anyone out.

Eeeeeeewwwwww! A Virtual Golden Shower; where people get these ideas, I’ll never know.

…it has never been my way to bother much about things which you can’t cure.

• A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court-Mark Twain

handy, I believe the camera was hidden in the wall, with just a small hole through; methinks it was also under the sink, or similarly obscured from a top-down view. Also, it was a “lipstick” camera, so it can’t have been too hard to hide. Those things are small enough to fit on a keychain.

Wait why would you want to watch someone go pee? I like looking at naked woman as much as the next guy but… Peeing or ‘gulp’ worse. I don’t think so

no matter where you go…there you are

I could be wrong, but I belive that most (if not all) Gallerias were designed by the same firm.

“Age is mind over matter; if you don’t mind, it don’t matter.” -Leroy “Satchel” Paige

Oh, lest some mysoginistic security guard gets proof, on film, that women fart?

And as for loverock, my pet theory about people like him is that, since they seem stupid beyond literacy, it’s simply the manifestation of the Earth’s magnetic field creating random letters on certain Web servers. Rumor has it that AOL is built on a hotbed of such activity.

“If A=B, B=C, and C=D, do not get a job proofreading” --Quid’s Theorem