Survivor 3/17 - special night

I think my head just exploded from trying to figure that out! :smiley:

Oh. My. Gods. Am I a bad person for hoping this is what’s going to happen? Talk about quality entertainment!!!

No, it’s “Must-See TV”! :smiley:

Posted behind a spoiler tag for our West Coast friends

[spoiler]Lex, Lex, Lex… Can you be any more stupid and narrow-minded? Getting rid of Colby, well kind of understandable, he is good in the immunity challenges, but Ethan? Come on! He’s bottled it ever since the reward challenge in episode 2. And not to mention the fact that as a previous winner, he’d have a much bigger target on his back going into a merge. Everyone wants to go to a F2 with a winner because no-one wants a previos winner to win again. Going to a F3 with a previous winner is dangerous though, if you or they don’t win the final immunity challenge.

Plus, you’re not only the only alpha male left at Mogo Mogo, but the only male period. You have a huge target on your back seeing as Chapera is a much stronger tribe and I think voting off Ethan will condemn you to not even making the jury.

Of course, by the looks of it, the merge has been replaced by picking a new buff out of the jar for two new random tribes, so maybe he’ll be ok after all.

Will someone please get Rahb and Lamer off my TV screen? I really didn’t want to see all that. For Pete’s sake, will Rupert, Tom, Jenna and Alicia please get together and get rid of at least one of them?

Next week’s preview: So Amber feels like she got screwed? Rob C was right! There is hanky-skanky going on! :smiley: [/spoiler]

Yeah, it certainly looks like they’re going to be rearranging teams next week instead of merging. And it’s pretty clear that Rob and Amber will be split up.

They’re down to 10 people now, right? I’d bet they still either merge or start living together when they get to 9, because it’s not fair to have someone on the jury who didn’t spend time with both tribes. So I’m not expecting the new tribes to last too long.

I HATE Boston Rob! What a slime! I want him gone. . . and I want him gone now!!! (And that’s what I really think!) (Oh, . . . and I love this show!)

I was really hoping Jerri would be leaving tonight. Oh well, I guess it’s more interesting when there’s someone you love to hate–wait, that would be Rob.

Oh, and someone mentioned in last week’s thread that they took a poll on who had the better ass, Jerri or Shii Ann, and that Jerri won. Well the reward challenge tonight should have set things straight. Shii Ann had some seriously wonderful booty-shakin’ going on during the log-roll!

(my 1,000th post! woo hoo!)

Boston Rob shouldn’t just get voted off. He should also get his ass kicked.

The drunk is no danger. He’ll screw over himself soon enough.

Yep, and after *I[/] said that she’s nearly useless in physical challenges, she goes and wins both of her matches tonight, accounting for two out of three of Mogo Mogo’s points. Good thing I have a major crush on her, or I’d be pissed at her for proving me wrong. :slight_smile:

Did anyone else notice that Jerri doesn’t know which side of the bow the arrow’s sposed to go on? There was never any chance of her hitting the target shooting the way she was. Experience with archery? Bwahahahah.

Uh, gee, ya think Colby might have helped a little bit in tonight’s immunity challenge? Put the fate of your team in Jerri? Omigosh.

Lex has Mogo Mogo team wrapped around his pinky and he will stab anyone at any moment without remorse–he’s the only real player on that team. And the girls won’t bounce him now; he’s their only chance in a challenge.

Only chance in a physical challenge. I don’t mean to be chauvanistic.

Eh, who knows? Maybe, but maybe not. Physical challenges don’t always rely on brute strength alone. I pegged Shii Ann as the weakest of the lot physically, and she kicked ass tonight. And on the other hand, Ethan, the proffessional soccer player, is probably the most athletic of the group, and he got trounced by Boston Rob.

I just don’t know if anyone else would have done better. I don’t doubt that she’s had some archery practice before, but certainly not on that particular type of bow. Without several practice shots to learn how to aim the thing, I doubt anyone would have made a better showing than she did. Rob’s winning shot only barely hit the target. It was mostly dumb luck, in my opinion.

Now that he has more airtime (he didn’t even make the jury in Marquesas), Boston Rob is looking more and more like another Johnny Fairplay. Totally uncalled for taunting of poor Rupert tonight, and I felt bad because when Burton and Shawn picked on him in Pearl Islands, at least Rupe was the man in charge and had Sandra and Christa. Here he clearly feels vulnerable and alone. I can’t wait for Rob to get voted off and I hope Rupe outlasts him.

I’d love to see Rupe form an alliance with Big Tom and pull in a third person, maybe Kathy, after the merge.

Rainbowthief, I agree, and I’m a big Rupert fan…but you have to admit Rob did a pretty good Rupert impression. :smiley: Mean, yes, but accurate.

Lex had been my favorite, but his bathos tonight really pissed me off. My new favorite. Big ol’ country Tom. Mindin’ his own damn business, just a country boy, never meanin’ no harm. For a 6 foot+ 250 pound+ dude he seemes to be flying under the radar. Rupert has moved back into second place in the hope they win category, and Boston Rob has chalenged Shii Ann for the ‘go home bitch’ competition.

Yeah, Lex went way down in my book. The coolest thing last night was the red-eyed owl.

Tom’s smart for playing the waiting game. Right now everything’s going his way and he’d be foolish to shake things up. The Mogo Mogos continue to sink, so there’s no reason to try to oust Rob as “leader” of the Chapura. If the Chapuras do lose an immunity, it’s clear Rob plans on voting off Rupert if necessary. So all Tom has to do is sit back. If there’s a merge the Mogos will get picked off without him needing to do anything (and letting Rob alienate the future members). Then at the right moment, Tom can step in and organize a coup against Rob.

I take it the sappy music and Rob’s “softer side” montage didn’t change your mind about him?
Me neither.

Yep, Lex sure screwed himself if there’s a merger. Ethan was right when he said that no other previous winner was going to win again and he was no threat at that point. Lex should have voted off Jerri, who has proven that her loyalties are to herself and no one else. First chance to vote him out and she’ll be on it. I think Ethan would have been loyal to him, esp. considering they’re friends in real life. (Who knew?) I like Lex but man, strategy speaking, he’s clueless.

Jerri, it’s time to graduate from 6th grade. Yes, you got farther than Colby but you’re making an ass out of yourself by constantly obsessing about him. He flirted with you then voted you out? Get over it.

Speaking of 6th grade crushes, I’m pissed they voted Ethan off. Now who’s left for me to gaze at? Bah-ston Rahb? Goat Tom? Tattoo Man? Hagrid?