Survivor March 26

Darn it, twickster, you nearly gave me a heart attack - and I watched the show “live” Wednesday evening! I thought you were talking 'bout Morgan.

But, but, she didn’t have an alibi! She ugly!

I hate to sound like I’m in high school, but when Lindsay was whining about how Trish shouldn’t be hitting on LJ because she’s so much older than him was I the only one who thought she might be somewhat jealous?

I don’t get why so many women think he’s God’s gift, over at TWOP(still traumatized by it shutting down) women were going nuts over him and a friend who I watch it with practically starts drooling whenever he comes on screen.

Also I’m wondering about the “Shake on you Lindsie” sign.

At first I thought it was someone(probably Trish) drew it as an insult, but after some suggestions, I’m wondering if Lindsay drew “Shame on you” directed at her tribe(since it was where she was sitting) and someone put her name there as a way of giving her the finger.

Was there a period and a dash? As in:

Shame on you.

• Lindsay

My opinion is that Woo drew it to shame her.

Anyone else think Alexis bears a striking resemblance to Amy Acker? Gameplay-wise, she’s no Parvati. While she may have distrusted Jeremiah, sometimes you gotta keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Post tribal shake-up, she missed an opportunity to reconcile. Could have been as simple as batting a few eyelashes at Jeremiah. Holding grudges has no place in Survivor.

Did she even try to flirt with Spencer? A few well-placed compliments and flatter his ego a bit and this week’s episode might’ve seen a different outcome.

Uhm, yeah it is. Why do you ask? :slight_smile:

I remember when I was five or six years old, ‘You’re ugly!’ was one of the worst things you could say to someone. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was spelled “Lindsie” so I would guess it was penned by Trish or Woo, neither of which appears to be highest head on the totem pole.

I have it on DVR, and the punctuation was unclear

Alexis orchestrated the vote splitting that eventually sent Brice home, although it was an unnecessary risk due to LJ’s possession of the idol. She’s clearly someone who understood most of the strategy and was a threat to ride LJ’s coat tails to the end. I think the brains made the right call.

As long as Morgan is still in the game, I’m one very happy camper.

You… have watched the show before, right?

Swear to god, I thought they were doing a total blindside vote on Morgan, the way she was smirking at the camera while everybody was pointing fingers at everybody else as to who would flip at the slightest possibility. You know she’s going to flip…

looks at post
looks at pics of Alexis
You keep using that word… I don’t think it means what you think it does…

I don’t think Morgan looks particularly trustworthy, but in this situation, who would she flip too? LJ and Jefra don’t like her, and she has never really met the other three. Her best options are some kind of girl alliance with Kass and Tash and I wouldn’t be surprised if Spencer has offered her an alliance as well. She is not in a great position because she makes enemies too easily but where she is seems better for her than flipping.

See, this is the problem I have with the small tribes and the random mix-up five votes in and then the big merge a couple votes after that… everybody hits the ground running with tribal strategy, then they have to shift gears and decide whether or not or how to be a united tribe once they’re all mixed up, and then there’s the big merge. It’s not coming as a surprise to anybody in the game that there’s a big merge coming up, and all Morgan or LJ or Alexis had to do was survive until the merge and then they’d be able to work with their Beauty tribe buddies, and everybody knows this. Just like Sarah–even though she’s the only Brawn in her current tribe, a few votes down the road and she’s back in with the Brawn, with a lot of inside information on how the Brains tribe is working. OF COURSE people are going to go back to their old tribes, particularly if everybody treats them like shit in their new ones.