Take a look at this picture of the current Premier of out Province

I stopped reading at 12 provinces.

I stopped at 7.

How is the “don’t be a jerk” rule applied when it’s the OP?

I’m hardly a fan of the provincial Liberal party, but to attack someone based upon looks is shallow and offensive.

I shan’t be paying much attention to Mr. Wayne in the future: not that I was anyway.

I had no idea he was from Ontario. I apologize on behalf of all Ontarians, and Canadians in general.

Oh Jeepers!

I was just trying to have some fun because it was just such a weird looking picture.

I did not mean to offend anyone although I clearly did.

For what it’s worth, I apologize and I take it all back.

If there was some way I could delete this thread, I certainly would do that.

Bullshit. You posted it, now deal with the consequences. And an “I’m sorry if I offended you” is not an apology.

Uh huh. This was also your response to criticism of your Michelle Obama thread. Slow learner? Other possibilities can only be discussed in the pit thread.

OK. I’m sorry that my apology wasn’t proper and so I will now apologize for my apology.

I’m sorry. I’m very sorry.

If you will tell me the proper form of an apology, I will apologize to suit your reuquirements.

Yes. I am a slow learner. The speed of my learning is below average and I’m sorry.

I promise that I will never post any more threads making fun of people due to the way they look - either because they look good or because they look bad.

If it were 20 years ago, I could imagine this was a brain fart or oversimplification (conflating the Territories and Provinces)…but Nunavut’s been around for almost 16 years now…even if you’re going to do that, there’s **13 **partitions of the country…

Yes. You are correct and I should never have questioned her competence based on the way she looks. That was wrong and I will certainly try never to do that again even though I don’t think I actually did that.

But, whether I did that or whether I didn’t do that, I apologize either way and I’ll try real hard to remember never to do that again.

Moreover, I will now stop posting to this thread for fear of causing any more of a furor than I already have. I am out of this thread now.

I’m really more of a counsellor and procurer.

Now, now. The Canadian government has apologized for Charlie Wayne on several occasions.

Given the existence of the parallel Pit thread, I have opted to close this one.