Take a look at this picture of the current Premier of out Province

In the USA, there exists 50 states and each state has a head of its government called the State Governor.

Canada has a something similar. But instead of partitioning the country into “states”, Canada is partitioned into twelve provinces. The head of each province is called the “Premier”.

I am posting a link to a picture of the current Premier of Ontario (which is the largest province (in terms of populations). Her name is Kathleen Wynne and I want you all to see what she looks like so that you can get an idea of why there are so many weirdos that post on your boards from Canada.

Here you go:

See what we have to deal with?

Holy Shiite! (pronounced “She-Ite” and its meaning is smilar to “Holy Shit!” but it is intended to be used by people who do not appreciate the Shiite Muslim faith).

When I was a youngster, I used to visit my aunt and uncle who owned a farm in the country side. They had a mule and I swear that mule looked very much like that woman. The one difference was the mule definitely looked appreciably smarter than she does.

Is there any wonder that people from Ontario are viewed in such a sad light?
DARN! I messed up the title of this post and there does not appear to be any way to edit or repair the title of a post that is the first post in a thread.

Let’s see your photo.

There are, in fact, numerous reasons to disagree with Kathleen Wynne, her political performance has disappointed many. Even her integrity has been questioned.

But to attack a female public figure because you think she’s not attractive enough, makes you seem especially ugly. And honestly, not very bright.

Tell me, when was the last time you took to a public bulletin board to discuss a male public figure’s handsomeness?

nm

Your threads are becoming increasingly stupid. And that’s saying a whole lot considering they didn’t have far to go.

Someone made an unfortunate choice of photo for that Wikipedia page. You can find bad photos of just about any politician of any prominence. I doubt that that forced smile, deer in the headlights expression is representative of her normal appearance. In any case, it says nothing one way or the other about her competence.

Often in newspapers, it almost seems to me that people choose to publish the most unflattering photos of politicians they can find. And this applies to politicians of any political party/province/state/country.

She is an unconvicted felon, but her physical appearance is the last thing she should be judged on. It just detracts from normal due diligence on any politician. That the bitch got elected , despite the telegenics is what should be underlined.

Declan

What a horrible thread.

Still, I learned something important.

I bet it wasn’t the part about states and governors.

nm

Me too!! You?

ETA: Right?

Damn it! I …almost read that…

There is a really ugly person in this thread and it is not the premier of Ontario.

Pit thread has begun:

Charlie Wayne, you are a sexist, stupid jerk.

So you’re aiding and abetting numerous felonies by posting that? (I’m guessing since I haven’t actually clicked on it.)

I aims to aid and abet!

Under wikipedia’s obsession with not infringing copyright, it’s difficult to use good photos of contemporary figures. The person posting the picture has to be able to demonstrate that they have copyright, so you can’t use good staged pictures from established media, but cameo shots that have been taken by individuals, often at campaign events.

Uh?

She looks like a 60-year-old woman of vaguely British extraction. Not that dissimilar from some politicians in my home state.

I’m not sure what the problem is here.

And I thought his comments about Michelle Obama were bad.