Tampa's Meeting Minutes

Michelle and I got together last night at a pub in north Tampa. We had to leave there as the college-age drunkenness got out of control (it was someone’s birthday…we saw her being carried out later) and I got to go on a guided tour of michelle’s fabulously tidy veterinary hospital.

The hospital was large and immaculate; I kept commenting obsessively about how clean it looked. I’m sure the other techs there think I was raised in a barn or something.

The sad part was we saw a dog who had just had what michelle described as a “nose-ectomy” (not the technical term). I don’t know if you can picture that, but my advice is, don’t try too hard.

Believe it or not, we really didn’t talk about any of the other posters…

michelle is just as she sounds in her posts: very nice and a walking wealth of information about the animal kingdom. And you single male posters…eat your hearts out!

Anyway, a good time was had by all, at least until people started throwing pitchers of beer…

Hehehe…I posted about our convention of 2 in the Mundane thread, because I didn’t think the occaison was grand enough for its own thread… :slight_smile:

Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.–Coleridge

Guess that shows me, for not checking there first. Heh.

Didn’t talk about us? Didn’t talk about us??? How the heck am I ever gonna get the guts to send that email to Michelle if I know you don’t even talk about us?

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Well manhattan, of course we talked about YOU. Just not about anyone else, that’s all.

manhattan, deadlines for resumes are Dec. 31. :slight_smile: So far only 2 SDMB men have contacted me, so your chances are still good!