I do not care if it is USA, Finland, Israel, Russia or India, or Brutalistan.
According to the news:
- 1 (one) suspect is killed/murdered/executed/assasinated
- 5 (five) almost suspect/fellow-riders/taxi-chauffeurs/innocent idiots/ what-ever are killed/murdered/executed/assasinated/evaporisated
- this happens in a country that is not in war with the killing/assassining/-executing/murdering, country.
- we do not know if there is a permission/beforehand-knowledge etc. about this killing or what-ever pre-emptive deed, given to the country where this deed happens.
- we if there is a permission from that country
So this can be done anywhere, in a country that is an allied in the war against terrorism?
Next stop Germany? There has been a lot of terrorists lurking around. And it is an ally. So just send some "signals to saddam@ that I read somewhere in Internet. Use Apache helicopters and pin-point the “targets”.
And our reactions:
“Consistency or legality on this thing doesn’t bother me all that much.” (What follows in the text after this I can partly understand.)
“Every country has to decide for themselves what will work in confronting the problems facing them.” In any country?
“Personally, I have no problem with political assassination. How’s it any worse than any other mode of armed conflict?”
Next can be some general/polician of Yours, because someone thinks he is “suspect”. That will happen, the terrorists are terrorists, but remember to say this phrase when it happens.
I strongly recommend to take the suspects to a court.
Remember the terrorist-suspects that got freed from the US-base in Cuba.
And as far as I know the rest has not been even prosecuted yet. So why not shoot them and there is no needs for trials? And shoot also the 5 other that happens to be near every suspect?
Ecpecially if it is in a allied country.
Think if Brutalistan would do this in Your country or to Your countrymen, whatever country that is! Soon they will.
There will come an unofficial sheriff (fucking terrorist) down the street and begin to shoot suspects.
Just a reminder of western democracy:
- The sheriff takes the suspect to the court.
- The court system judges.
Everyone “knows” Milocevic is guilty, but I am glad that he is in an court.
People cant be used “to send a signal to Saddam”. Even very strongly suspected ones.
Btw. Russia has officially now declared that pre-emptive strikes are allowed against terrorist activities. Sigh!
A row of small Brutalistans will follow, and many of them does not even bother to declare anything, they just “send signals”, smoke-signals like indians in old Hollywood movies.
Have a nice day.