TdF2020 - Allez!

Looks like they’re actually going to race today, so that’s nice.Carapaz really needs to take time on Roglic today because he’s going to lose some in the ITT. There’s no hiding on this mountain, so we’ll see who has form and who doesn’t.

12km to go. Nearly done. :anguished:

On the contrary, we’re just getting started! At about 7km to go is where it gets really steep

Yeah, I was kidding. :wink:

Does Sep Kuss ever look tired?

Not that I’ve ever noticed. He cracks now and then, but he doesn’t seem to do the grimace for 20 minutes first thing.

I’d just get off the bike and walk. Or sit down.

I believe for most ordinary people it would be faster to walk.

I was on race courses like this. But on skis and heading in the other direction.

Somebody is going to have to attack if they want to win this race. Jumbo Visma is going to be happy to play defense and rely on Roglic’s TT skills. I think the 23% bit is at about 3km to go, which is the obvious place to try something.

I guess it’s a waiting game until Roglic is alone. Not sure that’s going to happen.

On the 23% part it doesn’t matter if Kuss is still with him. Teammates don’t help at those gradients.

Here we go.

Dan looks done.

So does Roglic. It’s Froome and Wiggins all over again. Kuss is looking like he’s not even trying.

Look at Dan go!

Oh just let Kuss attack. C’mon!

Carthy?!? I wouldn’t have picked him to win this.

Hah! So wiped out he can’t even celebrate properly.

Did. Not. See. That. Coming.

Well, we got our day of racing.