Tell me what you like and dislike about driving a Tesla automobile

They have a web page. It appears they’re referring to this one:
https://www.tesla.com/autopilot

The complaint is available here:

From the complaint, one of the objections:

The phrase: “The system is designed to be able to conduct short and long-distance trips with no action required by the person in the driver’s seat.”

But here’s the full context of the phrase:

Full Self-Driving Capability

All new Tesla cars have the hardware needed in the future for full self-driving in almost all circumstances. The system is designed to be able to conduct short and long distance trips with no action required by the person in the driver’s seat.

The future use of these features without supervision is dependent on achieving reliability far in excess of human drivers as demonstrated by billions of miles of experience, as well as regulatory approval, which may take longer in some jurisdictions. As these self-driving capabilities are introduced, your car will be continuously upgraded through over-the-air software updates.

I dunno, it seems pretty clear that it’s referring to a future feature.

Another oddity about the complaint:

Instead of simply identifuing product or brand names, these “Autopilot” and *Full Self-Driving Capability" labels

But Autopilot is Tesla’s brand name for ADAS features. I’m not sure why the author of the complain feels otherwise.

Not sure exactly which thread this should go in, but this seems as good as any:

Unbelievable. The company removed the battery, filled the car with pyrotechnics, and simulated an accident that never could have caused a fire in the first place. Weeks later, they apologize for the confusion. But of course the damage is done, and EV advocates will have to spend years fighting yet another fabrication. And it’ll largely fall on deaf ears, because most people forget everything except for the emotional response they had to some story, and “Teslas burst into flames!” really gets the lizard brain going.

What confusion? That’s straight up fraud among probably a bunch of other other stuff. Axa is the one that should be burned to the ground.

It’s not clear to me what their purpose was in staging a vehicle fire.